Are you into competitive gaming?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Yarik

Original poster
Some players live for the competition and to be number one. They try to maximize their performance when they're in-game and avoid doing mistakes. Usually, they get called tryhards! But for professional gamers, it's literally their job.

Some of the big competitive games are CS:GO, Valorant, Fortnite, PUBG, Call of Duty, Apex Legends, League of Legends, Dota 2, and many many more.

Myself, when I play such games, I'm all in for the win only. And I expect my teammates to do the same.

What about you tho, do you enjoy or play any competitive games?

Upvote 0

Carlo

Community Manager
Staff
Administrator
As you guys probably already know, I love Fortnite. But I usually only play 3 rounds or so, because I get easily bored.
With Fortnite I always make sure I get a Striker Burst Rifle, and hide somewhere high! Since Fornite now also has its no-build mode, I only play that mode.

The building has always been a pain of the game for me...

Upvote 0
As you guys probably already know, I love Fortnite. But I usually only play 3 rounds or so, because I get easily bored.
With Fortnite I always make sure I get a Striker Burst Rifle, and hide somewhere high! Since Fornite now also has its no-build mode, I only play that mode.

The building has always been a pain of the game for me...
Didn't Fortnite recently get rid of the building aspect? I'm like you, I'm not good at building. xD I don't like to play competitive games too much though, since I don't have much time to play and practice them.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account