Event 
CLOSED - TOP POSTER of the month contest! 💰

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yarik

Original poster
TOP POSTER OF THE MONTH CONTEST

The member with the most posts made in the month of May will win $20 via PayPal!
Contest rules:
  • You need to be registered on GSMARTHUB and reply to this thread in order to participate.
  • The contest begins on the 1st of May at 00:01 UTC and ends on the 31st of May at 23:59 UTC.
  • In order to qualify you need to make minimum 50 posts during that month.
  • Low quality posts will not count as entries in the contest.
  • If there is a tie, the staff will vote on who shall receive the prize.
  • Staff is not eligible to participate.
  • You have to wait a month after winning the Top Poster of the Month contest in order to become eligible to win it again.
GSMARTHUB staff will maintain and look out for the quality of posts made. Low quality/effort posting will get you disqualified from the contest.

Good luck everyone and have fun!
GSMARTHUB Staff

Upvote 0
This is very exciting! It's always great for a new online community to provide some form of contest or incentive to get users to participate. I truly believe this will assist in helping this community get off the ground. So far, I have loved being a member here, the theme is very modernized and unique, it's a great slick design, and I'm all for it! Keep up the great work admin.

Upvote 0

nomad

I am in. I might not be able to make a lot of posts on this forum alone as I am regularly posting on many forums, also also, I have my own forum to manage, but it will surely be fun to get into the contest and fight for the top poster of the month. Back in 2017, I won the top poster of the month contest on a certain forum for 5 times in a row.

Upvote 0
I remembered winning this kind of award at bizdustry in September 2021. I love this type of contest, it motivates posters. I am in Admin, even if i just started today. I love to try my luck in battle like this. I am an active poster, I love sharing opinions with fellow members.

I am happy to see my friend @Heatman in here, he is one hell of a poster. If he is keen enough, I believe he can easily win this contest with loads of contents he generates daily. I'll try on my own to be active, even if I can't win, let me see how it goes. Please include me in the contest admin, I'm interested for the second time xD.

Reactions: Yarik
Upvote 0

Yarik

Original poster
this post should have been made sticky, it is a little bit hidden for new users. I came across this on accident. I take this challenge! I hope it is ok that I just joined
I'm going to make it sticky now, while it's active. It's okay that you've just joined, there is 1 week left. You can catch up!

Reactions: Heatman
Upvote 0

Carlo

Community Manager
Staff
Administrator

Congratulations @Heatman! 🎉🎉
You have won the content of this month!​

A Staff Member will reach out to you ASAP to discuss the following steps to receive the 20 USD Dollars!

I want to thank everyone who participated in this contest.

As this was great content, we will very soon host another contest where you can win another great prize!

Stay Tuned!

Share Discover GIF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Discussion Create a free account