Do we need animals?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

HungHangover

Some people can feel sad because of loneliness. Pets can at least partially fix it.
Also we need to remember that humanity uses animals for science researches, material production etc.
Animals are very important for people. Without them, we couldn't be who we are.
yes pets can really help!!!! I have two cats and a bird.. I really love playing with them. I agree with you that they are very important. do you have also have pets???

Upvote 0
Oh they are very cute!!!! I like the names, they are very original!

I have two cats, Nami and Rafito!! My bird is called Didi because when I was young I always called birds didis! Hahahahahahaha!! Dusik looks a little grumpy in the photo hahaha!!!
>I have two cats, Nami and Rafito!! My bird is called Didi because when I was young I always called birds didis!
You have chosen pretty names for your pets!

>Dusik looks a little grumpy in the photo hahaha!!!
Yes, he does for a bit! It looks funny sometimes.

Upvote 0

MOD-Luna

Staff
View attachment 237View attachment 238
Yeees I do
The first's name is Sirko and the second's name is Dusik. love them <3
Do you have cats?
Look at those!!! So beautiful! Dusik (the right, correct?) looks indeed a little grumpy after his yoghurt!!! But super cute! Sirko is the photo model I can see!!

How old are they?

Upvote 0
Look at those!!! So beautiful! Dusik (the right, correct?) looks indeed a little grumpy after his yoghurt!!! But super cute! Sirko is the photo model I can see!!

How old are they?
Dusik is about 6 years already, I remember that. Our family bought him for ₴50(~$1,8 for october of 2017).

> Dusik (the right, correct?) looks indeed a little grumpy after his yoghurt!!!
Don't be trusted by him cuteness, he's very naughty and likes to take our meat from the table when nobody looking for him!!
Sirko is a wandering cat. He came to us himself! I don't know why he decided to stay, but now he's a member of our family just as Dusik! I have no idea about him age, but in appearance... Something around one or two years old. Young and romantic!

Upvote 0

MOD-Luna

Staff
Dusik is about 6 years already, I remember that. Our family bought him for ₴50(~$1,8 for october of 2017).

> Dusik (the right, correct?) looks indeed a little grumpy after his yoghurt!!!
Don't be trusted by him cuteness, he's very naughty and likes to take our meat from the table when nobody looking for him!!
Sirko is a wandering cat. He came to us himself! I don't know why he decided to stay, but now he's a member of our family just as Dusik! I have no idea about him age, but in appearance... Something around one or two years old. Young and romantic!
That's so cute! My cat also likes to steal from the table... I remember one day that she tried to steal a beef, which was obviously too big for her... and she felt with it from the table!! Cats are.. very funny creatures!

Sirko decided that your family is the perfect family for him! 😍 Are they ok together? They don't fight?

Upvote 0
That's so cute! My cat also likes to steal from the table... I remember one day that she tried to steal a beef, which was obviously too big for her... and she felt with it from the table!! Cats are.. very funny creatures!

Sirko decided that your family is the perfect family for him! 😍 Are they ok together? They don't fight?
>Sirko decided that your family is the perfect family for him! 😍 Are they ok together? They don't fight?
It's a bit oddly, but they haven't fought once since Sirko has been with us! They even like to lie next to each other when they feel cold.

Upvote 0

HungHangover

>I have two cats, Nami and Rafito!! My bird is called Didi because when I was young I always called birds didis!
You have chosen pretty names for your pets!

>Dusik looks a little grumpy in the photo hahaha!!!
Yes, he does for a bit! It looks funny sometimes.
Thank you! I really like my cats! My bird is sometimes a little crazy because he does kind of a salto when flying! Very… crazy !!

His face is like: I am tired of this .. hahahahahaha!!!!

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account