Do you have a personal trainer?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Yarik

Original poster
It's your choice if you want to hire a personal trainer to work with you. They can be quite motivating and help you with your work-out plan, diet, training techniques, etc. But there are also downsides - they can get quite costly and that's one of the reasons more people, mainly beginners, don't tend to train with a personal trainer.

I don't have a personal trainer and never had one. Instead, I spend time reading and studying everything I need to know to be able to work-out properly. I made a training plan myself, I eat clean, and do the exercises properly.

I've noticed personal trainers are mostly popular with professional bodybuilders. What about you tho? Do you work-out with a trainer?

Upvote 0
there was this guy I had in my city Brno, he was pretty nice and helped me a lot, but at one point when he was'bout to show me something on his phone this txt came through with "better bang her". I asked him who he was talking about and to show me the conv. He didn't want but after this long dicussion (and my temper lol) he showed it to me, he had send this guy some photos of me while training.

I told him to fck off and literally slapped him in front of some random dudes that were also at the gym.
never went back to that gym but I received that week lots of missed calls from an unknown number, which was for sur him.

rn I got a super nice guy who's helping me a lot, my bf 🥲

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account