FORUM GUIDANCE

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Eva

Original poster
Hey everyone, I am new to this online forum and I would like to give me some guidance/ technical instructions on how it works :)

I am here to discuss, meet like-minded people, and start creating a team for my start-up business. As I would like to connect on a platonic level and share a similar vision, I would like to meet people that have the work ethics, and discipline, but also the attitude of being friends and discussing in a philosophical way.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone, I am new to this online forum and I would like to give me some guidance/ technical instructions on how it works :)

I am here to discuss, meet like-minded people, and start creating a team for my start-up business. As I would like to connect on a platonic level and share a similar vision, I would like to meet people that have the work ethics, and discipline, but also the attitude of being friends and discussing in a philosophical way.
You are welcome, Its great to hear from you. No man is an Island, as we all need care, guidance and support. In your team you are creating , add me as we continue knowing each other more.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account