Join the Discussion Create a free account

Carlo

Community Manager
Original poster
Staff
Administrator

Group 2.png

Gsmarthub launches an online Shop​

To help meet a more personalized experience, Gsmarthub today launched its online shop. The shop has been completely redesigned and moved to an online, self-paced format. Users can purchase badges, account benefits, and other great features.

Gsmarthub will add more items to its shop on a weekly basis, which can be purchased with points. Users can earn points by being active on Gsmarthub, such as posting, commenting, and signing in on a daily base.

Recently MisterBobbyPin joined the Gsmarthub staff team. He will be adding items to the online shop.

MisterBobbyPin is our newest staff member who likes to game, write and check out the latest memes.

Please welcome @MisterBobbyPin !

As we launch our online shop today, we reward each user who replies to this post with an extra 500 points!

You can checkout the online shop here

Buy account benefits and badges with points you earned, customize your profile and unlock an even more outstanding experience on Gsmarthub.

Upvote 0

Carlo

Community Manager
Original poster
Staff
Administrator
I haven't earned any points yet i guess but i'm in for these free 500 points. Badges seem fun to use, it will give some extra touch to the forum i think.
Haha! You actually earned a few points when commenting on this post.. plus, you just got 500 points assigned! 😁

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account