Have you tried creating digital art?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

nomad

Original poster
Many years ago, I was creating digital art through photoshop. I was mostly creating abstract digital paintings. I was using my digital paintings as a social media cover as well as social media posts. When I knew about the digital art marketplace, I also listed my artwork on these marketplaces. Since my digital arts were not bringing me money, I started to focus on writing. These days, I no longer do digital art. However, I am thinking to get back to digital art again.

Reactions: Devin
Upvote 0
I have tried creating some digital artworks in the past, however, digital artwork can be extremely difficult. Normally, when I do digital artwork, it's more for professional reasons such as logos, social media, etc. Sometimes I have ideas pop into my mind, and I'm able to create the graphic exactly as I'm wanting. However, on other occasions, I truly struggle and have to hire someone.

Upvote 0

Heatman

Selling digital art as an NFT is a good way to make money. Interestingly, you don't even have to create the best digital art, even a simple illustration of monkey can be sold as an NFT.
The problem with NFT is that a lot of people say it as a scam and it is a very big problem to the project because it will delay its acceptance just like a lot of cryptocurrency have been delayed.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account