HELLO EVERYONE , I AM NEW TO GSMARTHUB !💜😍

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Hi, I'm from Pakistan, and what about you? Where are you from? Tell me something about you.
Oh that is nice! A few weeks ago I watched a documentary about Pakistan and its culture. It was very interesting, it is on youtube!!

I am from Kenya, I am an engineering student! I like sports a lot and walk with my friends. My favorite sport is tennis.

I am planning to go with my mother on vacation in Europe!! I also like cooking together with my mother. And you?? Do you like traveling?

Upvote 0
Oh that is nice! A few weeks ago I watched a documentary about Pakistan and its culture. It was very interesting, it is on youtube!!

I am from Kenya, I am an engineering student! I like sports a lot and walk with my friends. My favorite sport is tennis.

I am planning to go with my mother on vacation in Europe!! I also like cooking together with my mother. And you?? Do you like traveling?
I'm delighted to see you here once again.
Yes, I like traveling as well, but I am very curious to read books and to write about what I gained by reading those books.
You mentioned that you want to travel abroad, which means to Europe. So, where do you want to go in Europe? Do you belong in Europe? or you are a Kenion native and want to go there for a visit.
Do you like to read books and write things like articles or journals?

Upvote 0

TE2004

Original poster
Wow there are suddenly people here!! I didnt know this forum was active. That's cool!! Hello everyone!!! I am from the UK, cool to see there are people from other countries... that's why i joined this forum haha!!

Regarding @Shahid's question to Sham... I love writing, i usually like to write about alternate-realities on the books i have read, my favorite ones are the Harry Potter books, but right now i am reading "IT" by Stephen King!

Upvote 0
Wow there are suddenly people here!! I didnt know this forum was active. That's cool!! Hello everyone!!! I am from the UK, cool to see there are people from other countries... that's why i joined this forum haha!!

Regarding @Shahid's question to Sham... I love writing, i usually like to write about alternate-realities on the books i have read, my favorite ones are the Harry Potter books, but right now i am reading "IT" by Stephen King!
true, i also thought it wasn't super active, but looks like I was wrong!
I have read the IT Book, it did gave me some chills... but it is insanely well written, I like the Stephen King books!

Never read Harry Potter tbh, but my girlfriend is crazy about these books;. We did watched all the movies together though!

England huh? Must be a big deal now that King Charles is crowned as king... hahaha

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account