Hi! Just Swade

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Swade

Original poster
I actually came here wanting to rant about a topic that really upset me at the time. But after reading a few of these newcomers' introductions...I forgot my rant. For the most part, I am a peaceful person. I admire beauty, courage, and strength in others...they inspire me. I am a father of two beautiful girls. I still love their mother though we have been divorced for many years. I respect and even thank God she married another good man. I am doing well. Mom died about 10 yrs ago and I live with Dad now. He's 89 and could still kick my ass if he wanted! Tough man! My life is simple, but I am surrounded by love...which makes it great! I try not to judge others. Got some awesome neighbors! I'm not where I thought I'd be back when I was dreaming...but not too sure I'm not in a better place. We've got a dog (full Beagle) and his name is Buddy! Got him as a pup...gosh that darn dog drove us nuts for like 2 years...but he's 5 years old now and our best friend. Love that mutt! I'm just here to listen and learn...and occasionally help if I can. I love life, wish we could all live forever, but I want to make the best of what I have left. My daughters are my heart and soul... they make me so proud...Oh, and I'm a Grandpa now too! My little granddaughter reminds me of everything good and worth living and fighting for every time I see her! I joined hoping to meet others who just need a friend.

Reactions: hsnyder1994
Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account