Is this violation of human rights?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Didi

I am not sure if it is against human rights, but I am definitely fully against the court's decision. It is an insane rule-over. I am happy that many companies are responding to this by allowing employees to fly to another state for an abortion. I read the comments on Twitter and it looks like many people are against this decision.

Reactions: Wakanda
Upvote 0
Just last week, the Supreme Court in America ruled that the rights to abort will be taken away from women. In essence, they are pushing to make abortion illegal in America. Does this make sense and not
I'm not from the states but the new law that passed is ridiculous. I think everyone should be the "boss" of their own body.
i can understand it that is unsence but you will become friend i will discuss with you
against human rights?

Upvote 0
it depends on the situation of the parents and the future baby and especially the mother
taking example Girls who were raped or incest situation + child violation (you find girls pregnant in the age of 10-14 year sold that are not responsible of themselves so how come a baby ) in such situations abortion should be 100% legal for an emotional - logical and financial cause.
for other situations it's still debatable : is the parents mentally stable? are they financially capable to afford a decent life to the child ? Are they ready to raise a kid ..... ?

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account