Richest ❤️

Join the Discussion Create a free account

FENICHA

Original poster
You can't say am rich when you don't care for young. A richest heart is the one that cares for young.....
I don't believe in vulnerability, because it only occurs when you close your eyes not to see the need.
Have you ever thought about this, "God blesses you because he wants you to be blessing to someone, not that he wants you to have it".
There is only one person who can change the world and make it a better.place for young and that person is you.
Thank you!!!

Upvote 0

FENICHA

Original poster
JOTAO HOME FOUNDATION
Jotao is a registered non profit organization with registration number 120220029775.
Motto: I will serve for excellence.

AREA OVERVIEW
The project of supporting underserved are done in the area code by Chief Mungule , village Chipwalu. In this area most of inhabitants are unemployed who depends much on mixed farming and subjected to poverty. Families are unable to support and buy school materials for their children. Most of children drop out of school because of lack of these schools materials. Others are Orphans who have no one to support them. Due to all these factors faced by these children, the Organization has come up with school materials support for vulnareble, Orphans and disadvantaged children in the community.

AMOUNT REQUIRED TO BE RAISED
The organization is seeking to raise USD $55000 to buy the following school materials. ✓Uniforms(uniform, socks, neck tie , jeysey),
✓ Books,
✓mathematical sets,
✓ Shoes, and
✓School bag.

We are now going towards the opening of schools.
We as an organization are seeking for well wishers to donate toward supporting for vulnareble, Orphans and disadvantaged children.
This is to support these children to buy them school materials listed above.
Your support will put a smile on the face of these children. we are currently supporting about 250 vulnareble, Orphans and disadvantaged children at our organization.
You can use the following bank account

CONTACTS:
NAME OF BANK : United Bank For Africa(UBA).
ACCOUNT NAME: JOTAO HOME FOUNDATION
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 9030160017689(ZMW)
9030130010388(USD)
Sort code: 370003
Swift code: UNAFZMLU
Bank code: 370000
Branch Name: United Bank For Africa Cairo Branch

We thank you for your generosity giving!!

Attachments

• IMG_20221121_094816.jpg
    IMG_20221121_094816.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221118_092730.jpg
    IMG_20221118_092730.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can't say am rich when you don't care for young. A richest heart is the one that cares for young.....
I don't believe in vulnerability, because it only occurs when you close your eyes not to see the need.
Have you ever thought about this, "God blesses you because he wants you to be blessing to someone, not that he wants you to have it".
There is only one person who can change the world and make it a better.place for young and that person is you.
Thank you!!!
The world will be a beautiful place if we wish each other happiness, if we pay attention to each other and if we are altruistic and love animals. A beautiful heart can be a great gift.

Upvote 0

FENICHA

Original poster
The world will be a beautiful place if we wish each other happiness, if we pay attention to each other and if we are altruistic and love animals. A beautiful heart can be a great gift.
It is true my dear , we all need each other. Love, care and peace should sink deeply in our thought to better ourselves.

Upvote 0
"A beautiful heart can be a great gift", I agree. I paid attention to the idea of God, and whether he wants blessings for us, I suppose as regards myself, I remember reading 'to have something, give it away', words to that affect. And to me that means that the more of something you have, the more you can give of it. so perhaps blessings are not something limited, as in a loaf of bread. perhaps blessings are inexhaustable for as long as we need them. If God did not want me to have his blessing, I would not have it, in that circumstance, it is always free to ask.

i would also say that blessings are for things we experience, and so with his perspective he is able to bless that which serves us, and perhaps not that which does not? i consider myself blessed, but at times feel cursed. and yet i strive in each moment to be blessed with love and goodness. bereft we wonder why we do not have such things, and yes people may try to shield their gifts and blessings. But again i would come back to the idea "the more you have of something, the more of it you can give."

but then what of a kidney. you have a limited number of them, and if you were to donate one, you would change physically. We have free will, but it is a good question as to whether giving someone else something you have and need, in order to give them a better chance at life would be blessed by God. That is a really good question.

Upvote 0
Best things in life are free, however we need money to survive. But if not careful the love of money can be a disaster.
i agree, in my point of view i think that money is the path that can lead to happiness, tbh lot of people talk about how money isn't going to buy happiness, but i guess they haven't gone into poverty, money is just the path, you gotta know how to control the labyrinth of it

Upvote 0
i agree, in my point of view i think that money is the path that can lead to happiness, tbh lot of people talk about how money isn't going to buy happiness, but i guess they haven't gone into poverty, money is just the path, you gotta know how to control the labyrinth of it
Totally agree, as with most things in life. Balance is the key

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account