What its like to be different...

Join the Discussion Create a free account

StupidShark

Original poster
Michigan
I'm going to open this up with a little about me.

I'm mentally ill....
I'm very different, special in so many ways. I'm conceridered very high functioning. I don't want to throw lables at my illness like bipolar, ect because every dr names it differently. Only thing they've all agreed on is I function very well for "being crazy".

My purpose for doing these forums is so maybe throw different things I've done/ learned can help someone else who struggles.

I'm a fun loving middle aged woman married with kids. Most people love to be around me, I'm told often I bring people peace. I'm also often told I'm an a-hole too. I guess it depends on which side you see when you see it. I'm a train wreck when it comes to emotions, moods and personalities. I often think I'd be better off if I didn't have my intelligence level. Now saying I'm the smartest, I know I suck at spelling often Grammer but that's not the point. I can teach myself anything I want. It's pretty to to be honest.
I'm a self medicated. I don't treat with much medication. I do live in a state where pot is legal. I don't drink or use drugs. Even though depending on the day you might think I should be. I'm fun I promise. Oh to make it better, I'm an empath.... 🤦‍♂️

I don't wanna make 6 hr reads so I'm going to do many more forums. Any questions you may have feel free to ask me. I'm an open book. Just don't try to find my real identity I want to be 100% honest and there's alot I hold back from people that know me

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account