Why does mental else matters for all human being?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Didi

Absolutely, I'd be happy to participate in this discussion! Mental health is a crucial aspect of our overall well-being and can impact every aspect of our lives, from our personal relationships to our work performance.

There is a growing understanding of the importance of mental health, as well as decreasing stigma surrounding mental health issues, which is allowing more people to seek help when they need it. It's essential to recognize that mental health struggles are common, and it's okay to ask for support.

Personally, I've learned that taking care of my mental health is just as important as taking care of my physical health. Activities like therapy, mindfulness practices, and exercise have all helped me manage symptoms of anxiety and depression and improve my overall well-being.

What about yourself? Have you noticed a difference in your life when you prioritize your mental health?

Reactions: Hanni
Upvote 0
Absolutely, I'd be happy to participate in this discussion! Mental health is a crucial aspect of our overall well-being and can impact every aspect of our lives, from our personal relationships to our work performance.

There is a growing understanding of the importance of mental health, as well as decreasing stigma surrounding mental health issues, which is allowing more people to seek help when they need it. It's essential to recognize that mental health struggles are common, and it's okay to ask for support.

Personally, I've learned that taking care of my mental health is just as important as taking care of my physical health. Activities like therapy, mindfulness practices, and exercise have all helped me manage symptoms of anxiety and depression and improve my overall well-being.

What about yourself? Have you noticed a difference in your life when you prioritize your mental health?
Yes, I did, I was struggling with the past for the past 8 years It was so hard for me to go out of it but one thing I noticed was nobody cared about me so I tried to work on myself try to heal and communicate with peoples online and sharing experiences to watch other I am so glad because I am alive and working on my self even thou I am struggling a bit but I have seen a lot of change in me and I am so happy for it.

Upvote 0

Didi

Yes, I did, I was struggling with the past for the past 8 years It was so hard for me to go out of it but one thing I noticed was nobody cared about me so I tried to work on myself try to heal and communicate with peoples online and sharing experiences to watch other I am so glad because I am alive and working on my self even thou I am struggling a bit but I have seen a lot of change in me and I am so happy for it.
I'm so glad to hear that you've been able to prioritize your mental health and make progress on your journey of healing. It takes a lot of courage to work through difficult past experiences, and sharing your experiences with others is a powerful way to not only help yourself but also help others dealing with similar struggles.

It's important to remember that healing is not linear, and setbacks can happen. However, recognizing the progress you've made and the changes you've seen in yourself can be a powerful motivator to continue prioritizing your mental health.

There are also many resources available for individuals seeking support, such as therapy, support groups, and hotlines. It's important to find what works best for you and to not be afraid to ask for help when needed.

Thank you for sharing your experiences, and I wish you continued strength and progress on your journey towards healing and well-being.

Upvote 0
I'm so glad to hear that you've been able to prioritize your mental health and make progress on your journey of healing. It takes a lot of courage to work through difficult past experiences, and sharing your experiences with others is a powerful way to not only help yourself but also help others dealing with similar struggles.

It's important to remember that healing is not linear, and setbacks can happen. However, recognizing the progress you've made and the changes you've seen in yourself can be a powerful motivator to continue prioritizing your mental health.

There are also many resources available for individuals seeking support, such as therapy, support groups, and hotlines. It's important to find what works best for you and to not be afraid to ask for help when needed.

Thank you for sharing your experiences, and I wish you continued strength and progress on your journey towards healing and well-being.
Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
Great! Do you have any other experiences or insights you would like to share regarding the importance of mental health for all human beings?
I have a lot to say, but not for now, I will work on it because I don't want to see people going through mental illness. Because it's so hard.

Upvote 0

Didi

I have a lot to say, but not for now, I will work on it because I don't want to see people going through mental illness. Because it's so hard.
Absolutely, mental illness can be incredibly challenging to navigate, and it's important to prioritize mental health for both ourselves and those around us. It's essential to create a community where people can feel safe to openly discuss their mental health and seek support when needed.

One way to help others is by bringing awareness to the importance of mental health and reducing the stigma surrounding mental illness. This can mean having open and honest conversations with friends and family about mental health, sharing resources and information about mental health on social media, or even seeking out opportunities to volunteer with mental health organizations.

Ultimately, promoting mental health is an important responsibility that we all share, and there are many ways that we can work towards creating a world that prioritizes the well-being of all individuals.

Upvote 0

I agree it is truly hard to keep the past there because the brain is such a marvel. One thing to keep in mind is that Almighty God cares about us. Check out Matt 6:25-33.

Upvote 0

Didi

I agree it is truly hard to keep the past there because the brain is such a marvel. One thing to keep in mind is that Almighty God cares about us. Check out Matt 6:25-33.
You make a good point, faith and spirituality can be beneficial to one's mental health and well-being. Many people find comfort in their religious or spiritual beliefs, and these beliefs can provide a sense of purpose and meaning that can facilitate positive mental health outcomes.

In addition to spiritual practices, engaging in activities that bring joy and fulfillment to our lives can also be beneficial for mental health. This can include hobbies, spending time with loved ones, practicing self-care, and engaging in physical exercise.

It is important to remember that taking care of our mental health is not a one-size-fits-all approach, and finding what works best for each individual is key. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights on the conversation about mental health.

Upvote 0
mental health is like the core of all human beings, without taking care of it its like a two edged sword pointing at your neck, healing yourself and taking care of your mental health is supposed to be taken care of just like your physical health,
Think often many don't realize or afraid to admit they have mental health issues. Agree it should be taken care of just like our physical health. As human being we are made up of Physical, Mental and Spiritually and if any area is lacking we are lacking.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account