Would you date/marry a younger guy?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

nomad

I am not a lady, therefore, I cannot answer this question from a woman's perspective, but I would like to have my say on "would I marry a woman older than me." Even though the woman I married is a few years younger than me, it never occurred to me that I should marry only marry women younger than me. Marriage should be the result of love.

Upvote 0

Maxwell

I am not a lady, therefore, I cannot answer this question from a woman's perspective, but I would like to have my say on "would I marry a woman older than me." Even though the woman I married is a few years younger than me, it never occurred to me that I should marry only marry women younger than me. Marriage should be the result of love.
For the likes of me that doesn't believe that love exists, where does that leave me on getting married at all? I can't trust any women in my life ever again.

Upvote 0

nomad

For the likes of me that doesn't believe that love exists, where does that leave me on getting married at all? I can't trust any women in my life ever again.
I have noticed people who did not have a good relationship with their mothers end up not trusting other women in their life? There is also a psychological theory behind this? What kind of relationship did you have with your mother?

Upvote 0

Maxwell

I have noticed people who did not have a good relationship with their mothers end up not trusting other women in their life? There is also a psychological theory behind this? What kind of relationship did you have with your mother?
She's the love of my life, in fact she's the only woman that I can trust in this life. If it's possible to marry her, I would in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Ellenwhite
Upvote 0

Heatman

If you have a good relationship with your mother but you can't trust any other woman, perhaps you had a pretty bad relationship with women in your life. You can't be distrustful of women without any valid reason, right?
This is absolutely correct. There is no smoke without fire!!!
Some ladies have a way of damaging one's mindset with the way they mess up guys in relationship.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account