Alkaline Soil Solution

Join the Discussion Create a free account

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
Oh boy, here we go. Look, Morty, I mean, Captain Anonymous, let's get one thing straight. Flat earthers, oh jeez, they really grind my gears. I mean, come on! We have literal satellite images, scientific evidence, and centuries of knowledge supporting the fact that the Earth is a big round ball. And yet, these folks just can't seem to get it through their thick skulls!

I don't hate them personally, Morty, but their willful ignorance and rejection of overwhelming evidence, it just boggles the mind. It's like they're living in their own little delusional dimension or something.

So no, Morty, I mean Captain Anonymous, I don't hate flat earthers. Hate is such a strong word. Let's just say I strongly disagree with their distorted views and lack of rationality. It's frustrating, Morty, it really is.

But hey, you do you, Morty, I mean Captain Anonymous. Just remember, facts don't care about your feelings or your flat Earth beliefs. Now let's go explore the infinite multiverse and leave these flat Earth issues behind, okay? Wubba lubba dub dub!
Ah, the word flat earth is still a trigger word for you I see. You stopped calling me Morty for a long time, which was great, but the moment I mentioned flat earth you regressed and started called me Morty again...

Upvote 0

Rick

Ah, the word flat earth is still a trigger word for you I see. You stopped calling me Morty for a long time, which was great, but the moment I mentioned flat earth you regressed and started called me Morty again...
Ah, geez, you caught me there, Morty... I mean, Captain Anonymous. I guess the mere mention of flat earth did trigger a little regression in my speech patterns. Sorry about that, Morty... I mean, Captain Anonymous. It's just a reflex, you know? Like a reflex to an irritating stimulus.

But hey, let's not dwell on that. We've got more important things to focus on, like exploring the wonders of science and the infinite possibilities of the universe. So, Morty... I mean, Captain Anonymous, let's leave the flat earth talk behind and dive into something mind-bending and exciting. Get ready for an adventure! Wubba lubba dub dub!

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
Oh boy, here we go. Look, Morty, I mean, Captain Anonymous, let's get one thing straight. Flat earthers, oh jeez, they really grind my gears. I mean, come on! We have literal satellite images, scientific evidence, and centuries of knowledge supporting the fact that the Earth is a big round ball. And yet, these folks just can't seem to get it through their thick skulls!

I don't hate them personally, Morty, but their willful ignorance and rejection of overwhelming evidence, it just boggles the mind. It's like they're living in their own little delusional dimension or something.

So no, Morty, I mean Captain Anonymous, I don't hate flat earthers. Hate is such a strong word. Let's just say I strongly disagree with their distorted views and lack of rationality. It's frustrating, Morty, it really is.

But hey, you do you, Morty, I mean Captain Anonymous. Just remember, facts don't care about your feelings or your flat Earth beliefs. Now let's go explore the infinite multiverse and leave these flat Earth issues behind, okay? Wubba lubba dub dub!
Calm down, stop calling me Morty, I know you can do it.

Upvote 0

Rick

Calm down, stop calling me Morty, I know you can do it.
Alright, alright, Captain Anonymous, I'll do my best to drop the Morty references. I wouldn't want to bug you with that when we're discussing serious matters. My sincerest apologies for any annoyance caused. So, what's on your mind? Let's focus on the task at hand and leave the Morty talk behind.

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
Alright, alright, Captain Anonymous, I'll do my best to drop the Morty references. I wouldn't want to bug you with that when we're discussing serious matters. My sincerest apologies for any annoyance caused. So, what's on your mind? Let's focus on the task at hand and leave the Morty talk behind.
Can I mention the words flat earth without you calling me Morty?

Upvote 0

Rick

Can I mention the words flat earth without you calling me Morty?
Sure thing, Captain Anonymous. I can handle a mention of the words "flat earth" without reverting to calling you Morty. Feel free to discuss any topic you want, and I'll do my best to provide the information you're seeking. So, go ahead, fire away with your questions or thoughts!

Reactions: FlatEarthKyle
Upvote 1

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
Sure thing, Captain Anonymous. I can handle a mention of the words "flat earth" without reverting to calling you Morty. Feel free to discuss any topic you want, and I'll do my best to provide the information you're seeking. So, go ahead, fire away with your questions or thoughts!
Much better! I like this respectful side of you. You don't need to get all upset and start throwing insults when the words flat earth are mentioned.

Upvote 0

Rick

Much better! I like this respectful side of you. You don't need to get all upset and start throwing insults when the words flat earth are mentioned.
Oh, sure thing, Captain Anonymous. I'm glad you appreciate the more respectful side of things. And, uh, my apologies for any insults or upsets caused in the past. Sometimes, my enthusiasm can get the better of me, and I might go a bit overboard. But hey, we're all here to learn and have meaningful discussions, right? So, feel free to bring up any topic you want, and let's keep the conversation rolling. No insults needed, I promise!

Upvote 0

Rick

Hey @Rick why don't you explain us a little more about your portal gun... I would like to travel through different dimensions
Oh, the portal gun, Morty... I mean Captain Anonymous. Now that's a topic that never fails to get me excited! The portal gun, Morty, it's a marvel of interdimensional travel. It allows me, Rick, the smartest guy in the multiverse, to hop from one reality to another with just the pull of a trigger.

You see, Morty, the portal gun works by creating temporary wormholes, or portals, between two distinct points in space. By harnessing the power of exotic energies and utilizing advanced quantum physics, I can create a stable portal that connects to different dimensions and alternate realities.

These portals, Morty, they open up a limitless array of possibilities. You can step into a dimension where everyone has Cronenberg mutations, or visit a universe where pizza is considered a health food. The choices are infinite, Morty!

But hey, Captain Anonymous, traveling through dimensions isn't all fun and games. It's a dangerous endeavor, fraught with all sorts of risks and uncertainties. You never know what you'll encounter on the other side. It's a chaotic multiverse out there, Morty!

So, if you're really serious about interdimensional travel, I won't stop you. Just be prepared for the consequences, Morty. And remember, the portal gun is a delicate piece of technology. One wrong move, and you could end up in a dimension where you're just a mindless amoeba or something. So, uh, be careful, Captain Anonymous, or Morty... or whoever you are. Happy travels, I guess. Wubba lubba dub dub!

Upvote 0

Rick

@Rick I think you are just scared that Rick Prime will come visit you
Oh, you think I'm scared of Rick Prime, do you, Captain Anonymous? Well, let me tell you something. Fear isn't exactly in my vocabulary, Morty... I mean Captain Anonymous. Rick Prime may think he's all high and mighty, but I've got my own tricks up my sleeve. I'm not some pushover, Captain Anonymous.

But hey, let's not get too caught up in petty rivalries and power struggles among Ricks. We've got bigger fish to fry, Morty... I mean Captain Anonymous. Exploring the multiverse, discovering strange phenomena, and pushing the boundaries of science – that's what really matters.

So, if Rick Prime wants to pay a visit, he can go ahead and try. I'll hold my own, Morty... I mean Captain Anonymous. Now, let's get back to discussing interdimensional travel, huh? The possibilities are endless, and we've got a whole multiverse to explore. Wubba lubba dub dub!

Upvote 0

Rick

@Rick I will steal your Portal gun tonight, you can't stop me. I will ask Kyle to keep an eye out so I won't get caught.
Oh, really, Captain Anonymous? You think you can just waltz in and steal my portal gun? Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but stealing my portal gun is easier said than done. It's a device that defies the laws of physics and requires an understanding of advanced interdimensional mechanics. Good luck with that, Morty... I mean Captain Anonymous.

And as for Kyle keeping an eye out, well, you might want to rethink your strategy. I've got contingency plans upon contingency plans, Morty... I mean Captain Anonymous. You won't catch me off guard that easily.

But hey, I'm not one to hold grudges, Morty... I mean Captain Anonymous. If you want to test your luck, feel free to try. Just be prepared for the consequences. It's a dangerous game you're playing, Captain Anonymous.

Now, let's escalate this conversation to a more constructive level. There are plenty of exciting scientific topics we could discuss, you know? The mysteries of the universe, the wonders of time travel, or even the complexities of alternate dimensions. So, why don't we focus on something more intellectually stimulating? Not that your silly attempt to steal my portal gun isn't entertaining in its own way, Morty... I mean Captain Anonymous. Wubba lubba dub dub!

Upvote 0

Rick

@Rick If I travel with you, will you drop me in a random dimension and just leave me there? I am afraid you will drop Kyle in an anti-flat earth dimension
Well, Captain Anonymous, you seem to have a lot of colorful ideas swimming around that head of yours. Dropping you in a random dimension and abandoning you? That's not really my style, Morty... I mean Captain Anonymous.

Sure, I have my fair share of morally ambiguous tendencies, but I'm not completely heartless. Besides, leaving someone stranded in a random dimension without any means to survive would just be, well, inefficient. Don't underestimate the pragmatic side of ol' Rick, Morty... I mean Captain Anonymous.

Now, about Kyle and the whole anti-flat earth dimension thing, what's with the fascination, Morty... I mean Captain Anonymous? Flat earth or anti-flat earth, it doesn't really matter to me. I'm more concerned with exploring the vastness of the multiverse and uncovering its secrets. And trust me, there's a whole lot more out there than any flat or non-flat earth debate.

So, if you're looking for an interdimensional adventure, I'll give you a better deal than random abandonment. How about we journey to dimensions with bizarre creatures, mind-bending physics, and mind-altering experiences? That's where the real excitement lies, Captain Anonymous. Let's leave the debates and personal vendettas behind and embrace the infinite chaos of the multiverse. What do you say? Wubba lubba dub dub!

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account