Construction

Join the Discussion Create a free account

star

Original poster
Is carpentry and construction the same thing I would assume I was thinking about this career earlier and thought maybe that in ways to climb the ladder we you would have to have certain skills to become your dream a version of yourself fulfilled into the dream you desire which is a architecture and design I guess that's what's college is for you major on something and becom a skilled professional

Reactions: Carlo
Upvote 0

Didi

Carpentry and construction are not exactly the same thing, but they are closely related. Carpentry is a trade that involves working with wood, such as building framework for buildings, installing windows and doors, and building furniture. Construction, on the other hand, is the overall process of putting a building or structure together, which includes everything from laying the foundation to finishing the interior.

While carpentry is an important component of construction, there are many other trades and skills involved as well, such as electrical work, plumbing, and roofing. As far as advancing in the construction industry and climbing the ladder, having a range of skills and experience will certainly be helpful. It's also important to have a strong work ethic, be a good team player, and to constantly learn and improve your skills.

If your ultimate goal is to become an architect, going to college to study architecture and design is certainly a good start. This can provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to design buildings and structures, as well as the opportunity to gain practical experience through internships and design projects. However, even if you don't end up becoming an architect, gaining experience in the construction industry can still be valuable in your career path.

• Wow
Reactions: Carlo
Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account