Could you live without technology?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Yarik

Original poster
Imagine the following scenario: one day you wake up without today's technology. This includes computers, phones, cars, electricity, etc. Do you think you would be able to live in such a world?

I know that most people wouldn't be able to live that way. But I could manage to. Although, I would miss all the luxury and convencinies technology gives us.

Upvote 0
If technology somehow quit working or completely disappeared one day, this would definitely send the entire world into chaos. Technology is the key to nearly everything such as ordering products and services, delivery services, communication, military equipment, and so many other things. Without technology, when I say the world would go into chaos, I mean it would seriously cause an outcome that no generation has ever seen.

As for me personally, I feel as if technology is also a key to my everyday life, and I'm not certain I would be able to cope with it. I use technology for nearly every situation. Whether it be communication, watching movies and TV, playing games, work, etc. Hopefully, technology will never give out because this would be terrible.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account