Do you prefer a digital or a physical game copy?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Yarik

Original poster
Would you rather have your games on your online account as a digital copy or you would rather have a physical copy?

As a PC gamer, I'm in favor of having my video games digitally on my accounts. And there are reasons why: they don't take up space in your room, you can't lose them or accidentally damage the discs, and there are more frequent and more significant discounts on online stores. I have a good internet connection, so I don't need to worry about download times.

Upvote 0
This is a great question, and I'd be more than happy to share my input on it. To start off, I began playing video games on the Super Nintendo 64, of course during this era of time there were no digital downloads. However, as time progressed, I became very accustomed to using Sony PlayStation consoles. I had a PlayStation 2, 3, 4, and now 5. For the PlayStation 5, I purchased the one that can take CDs. To answer your question, if I'm in a hurry to get a specific game, I will do a digital download. However, if I can wait for a game, I will purchase the physical copy. In all honesty, some physical copies are quite a bit cheaper than digital copies.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account