Does anyone know or have studied at Tech?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

FabulousLoveTactics

Original poster
Hello everyone, I have been a teacher for two years and I would like to improve my skills in the area of graphic design and multimedia and I have seen a degree that suits my needs but I don't have enough information about this distance learning university. Does anyone have experience or have studied at this Tech University?

Upvote 0
Yes, I have experience studying at Tech University. I pursued an online MBA program there, and my overall experience was quite positive. The university offers a well-structured online learning platform that is user-friendly and provides easy access to course materials and resources.

The program itself covers a broad range of topics in management, finance, marketing, and strategy, which gave me a solid foundation in business administration.

I would recommend considering Tech University for your studies. However, it's always a good idea to research specific programs and courses that align with your academic and career goals to ensure they meet your needs.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone, I have been a teacher for two years and I would like to improve my skills in the area of graphic design and multimedia and I have seen a degree that suits my needs but I don't have enough information about this distance learning university. Does anyone have experience or have studied at this Tech University?
Hello good afternoon, if you refer to TECH just studied graphic design at the university 1 year ago, learning was quite complete, teach from color composition to render 3D objects, information beyond the basics, which I am grateful, I hope you have served my comment and you can enter the university, greetings .

Upvote 0

Upvote 0
Hello I recently did a programme with TECH and it went very well. I like to recommend this institution and that other people do not miss the opportunity to study there. They offer enriching online classes, they have an online platform that supports them and the teachers and administrators are always helpful. I recommend studying at TECH.

Upvote 0
Hello! I studied there and I can assure you that it's a very good university. I live in another country and I was able to do all the programs online.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account