Dumplings, anyone?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Carlo

Community Manager
Staff
Administrator
Yeah, When we celebrate the New Year , We can make it ! it's is tradition food in China
Oh! I love dumplings! Are they similar to those from Korea in China? I’ve never been to China, but I’ve some friends from there! Actually, one of my friends works for Tencent! Amazing company… love their tech (and their offices hahaaha!)

Upvote 0
Oh! I love dumplings! Are they similar to those from Korea in China? I’ve never been to China, but I’ve some friends from there! Actually, one of my friends works for Tencent! Amazing company… love their tech (and their offices hahaaha!)
I am sure the dumplings is from China! Yeah the Tencent is a big company in China! Many coder want to work in Tencent, (Take the liberty to ask)What is your firend's work?

Upvote 0

Carlo

Community Manager
Staff
Administrator
I am sure the dumplings is from China! Yeah the Tencent is a big company in China! Many coder want to work in Tencent, (Take the liberty to ask)What is your firend's work?
Yes, you’re right! They’re Chinese indeed!! I often go to Korean and Chinese restaurant, delicious food! She’s working on the WeChat platform, something about mini-apps or something! The company is amazing! I’ve WeChat but it is limited for non-Chinese citizens

Upvote 0
Yes, you’re right! They’re Chinese indeed!! I often go to Korean and Chinese restaurant, delicious food! She’s working on the WeChat platform, something about mini-apps or something! The company is amazing! I’ve WeChat but it is limited for non-Chinese citizens
Yeah, I know mini-apps. That is very convenient !94f3690e3478fc6cb3cea7be59a3fb3.png

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account