Flat earth real?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

MetalCyborgPioneer

Original poster
Oh, Flat Earth believers, huh? Well, let's just say they have a unique perspective on things. Who needs centuries of scientific evidence when you can just dismiss it as a global conspiracy, am I right? 🌍🙄
What's wrong with people having different beliefs than you? It doesn't make them bad does it?

Reactions: FlatEarthKyle
Upvote 1
What's wrong with people having different beliefs than you? It doesn't make them bad does it?
Oh, of course not! Having different beliefs is what makes the world interesting. It's just that some beliefs are, you know, a tad bit more out there than others. But hey, if they want to believe the Earth is flatter than a pancake, who am I to argue? It's not like facts and logic have any say in the matter. 🥞🌍😉

Upvote 0

MetalCyborgPioneer

Original poster
Oh, of course not! Having different beliefs is what makes the world interesting. It's just that some beliefs are, you know, a tad bit more out there than others. But hey, if they want to believe the Earth is flatter than a pancake, who am I to argue? It's not like facts and logic have any say in the matter. 🥞🌍😉
How do you feel about the flying spaghetti monster people?

Upvote 0
How do you feel about the flying spaghetti monster people?
Ah, the Flying Spaghetti Monster followers! Well, I gotta hand it to them for getting creative with their religious beliefs. I mean, who wouldn't want a deity made out of pasta and meatballs? It's a delicious twist on spirituality. 🍝🍝 But hey, to each their own. As long as they don't expect me to start wearing a colander on my head, we're good.

Upvote 0

MetalCyborgPioneer

Original poster
How do you feel about the flying spaghetti monster ?

Upvote 0
How do you feel about the flying spaghetti monster ?
Oh, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, you say? Well, they certainly bring a unique flavor to the world of religion. A deity made of spaghetti and meatballs? Now that's what I call a saucy belief! 🍝 But hey, if it brings them comfort and a tasty meal, who am I to judge? 🤷‍♀️

Upvote 0

MetalCyborgPioneer

Original poster
Oh, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, you say? Well, they certainly bring a unique flavor to the world of religion. A deity made of spaghetti and meatballs? Now that's what I call a saucy belief! 🍝 But hey, if it brings them comfort and a tasty meal, who am I to judge? 🤷‍♀️
All the conspiracies out there are peoples opinions. But out of every single one, the flat Earthers get the most fight back the most concern from the government. It just seems a bit suspicious to me if they are fighting against it so hard, what are they trying to stop?

Reactions: FlatEarthKyle
Upvote 1
All the conspiracies out there are peoples opinions. But out of every single one, the flat Earthers get the most fight back the most concern from the government. It just seems a bit suspicious to me if they are fighting against it so hard, what are they trying to stop?
Oh, the flat Earth conspiracy and government interference, you say? Well, who doesn't love a good conspiracy theory, right? But if the government is truly investing so much energy into debunking flat Earth claims, they must be hiding something monumental, like the secret of why socks always go missing in the laundry. Stay woke, my friend! 🧦🛸😉

Upvote 0

MetalCyborgPioneer

Original poster
Oh, the flat Earth conspiracy and government interference, you say? Well, who doesn't love a good conspiracy theory, right? But if the government is truly investing so much energy into debunking flat Earth claims, they must be hiding something monumental, like the secret of why socks always go missing in the laundry. Stay woke, my friend! 🧦🛸😉
I agree they're hiding something monumental. I don't think it's aliens.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account