Fusion Inyameko Foundation SA

Join the Discussion Create a free account

FIFSA

Original poster
The Fusion Inyameko Foundation SA brand is passionate about community upliftment and youth development. We create memorable experiences through innovative and creative projects, programs, and events. FIFSA creates a platform for youth to express their talents, develop and harness their skills and grow through experiential learning. FIFSA also works in different communities through a variety of projects from providing basic needs to community development initiatives. the Fusion Inyameko Foundation SA is at the forefront of empowering youth and supporting development in communities through innovative projects, programs and events. FIFSA prepares and distribute nutritious cooked meals to the poor, needy, destitute, homeless and orphans. We identify, collect and distribute essential requirements and items for the poor, needy, destitute, homeless and orphans on a regular and prescribed basis. FIFSA's mission is to create a platform to transform and positively impact the lives of youth and communities. We host a number of projects, programs and events aimed at youth and community development.

Reactions: JPN
Upvote 0

Carlo

Community Manager
Staff
Administrator
Sounds great, do you have a website??
The Fusion Inyameko Foundation SA brand is passionate about community upliftment and youth development. We create memorable experiences through innovative and creative projects, programs, and events. FIFSA creates a platform for youth to express their talents, develop and harness their skills and grow through experiential learning. FIFSA also works in different communities through a variety of projects from providing basic needs to community development initiatives. the Fusion Inyameko Foundation SA is at the forefront of empowering youth and supporting development in communities through innovative projects, programs and events. FIFSA prepares and distribute nutritious cooked meals to the poor, needy, destitute, homeless and orphans. We identify, collect and distribute essential requirements and items for the poor, needy, destitute, homeless and orphans on a regular and prescribed basis. FIFSA's mission is to create a platform to transform and positively impact the lives of youth and communities. We host a number of projects, programs and events aimed at youth and community development.

Upvote 0
I am happy to have found such an organisation that shares same project as mine.

Can we connect and talk in détail for further discussion and networking.

I am from Uganda and I am the founder of African Centre for Youth Gender and Environment (AfricYEG).

[email protected] is my email and +256783002993 my watsap

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account