Hi there

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Hi!!! Yeah, I also got on this website through Google Ads! I joined a while ago, and thought it was an empty forum but it seems getting quite active now…

I’m from the UK! Where are you from??
I’ve never listened to black metal, it is the first time I hear about that genre, is there any specific song you like? I’d like to listen to it!
I feel kinda lonely now. I don't know if this temporary, but google ads showed me this site, so i decided to try find some frens there.
About me: I like Hermann's Hesse "steppenwolf", I read "game of beads" for now. Also I like to listen to black metal, especially Drudkh.
I'm bad in English.

Upvote 0

Zuomak

Original poster
Ukraine
Hi!!! Yeah, I also got on this website through Google Ads! I joined a while ago, and thought it was an empty forum but it seems getting quite active now…

I’m from the UK! Where are you from??
I’ve never listened to black metal, it is the first time I hear about that genre, is there any specific song you like? I’d like to listen to it!
>I'm from the UK! Where are you from??
I'm from Ukraine. I do not know a lot about your country, but I respect everyone who helped to ours armed forces.
> is there any specific song you like? I’d like to listen to it!
I can remember "The distant cry of the cranes" by Drudkh, and "The land of the dead" by Summoning. I like both of them, but strongly recomend to listen to second, it is ambient black metal, and perhaps easier to perceive, if you're beginner in these subgenre of metal. Also I can recommend listening to Atmospheric BM.

Upvote 0
I'm from Ukraine. I do not know a lot about your country, but I respect everyone who helped to ours armed forces.
I can remember "The distant cry of the cranes" by Drudkh, and "The land of the dead" by Summoning. I like both of them, but strongly recomend to listen to second, it is ambient black metal, and perhaps easier to perceive, if you're beginner in these subgenre of metal. Also I can recommend listening to Atmospheric BM.
Wow!! Ukraine, that’s very interesting! I did some volunteering with Ukraine people that came to the UK due to the ongoing situation. I heard some really bad stories, I’m very sorry to hear about what’s going on. I hope your family and friends are safe!

I just googled the song you suggested, I agree that it’s not the type of music I’m usually listening to, but it’s very interesting to get to know new genres. I passed it on to a friend of mine who’s really into metal, and he responded that he liked it… he actually asked me how I knew about this hahaha!!

What do you do for a living? Are you a student?

Upvote 0

Carlo

Community Manager
Staff
Administrator
Ukraine! That’s cool!! Welcome to Gsmarthub, I’m the community manager!

I hope you’re ok over there. Your president, Zelensky recently visited my country, the Netherlands 🇳🇱🇪🇺and met with my prime minister.

Did you follow any of that news?

Once again, welcome to Gsmarthub, and I hope you and your family are safe and sound!

Upvote 0

Zuomak

Original poster
Ukraine
Wow!! Ukraine, that’s very interesting! I did some volunteering with Ukraine people that came to the UK due to the ongoing situation. I heard some really bad stories, I’m very sorry to hear about what’s going on. I hope your family and friends are safe!

I just googled the song you suggested, I agree that it’s not the type of music I’m usually listening to, but it’s very interesting to get to know new genres. I passed it on to a friend of mine who’s really into metal, and he responded that he liked it… he actually asked me how I knew about this hahaha!!

What do you do for a living? Are you a student?
> I did some volunteering with Ukraine people that came to the UK due to the ongoing situation.
Thank you, all support should not be underrated. My family was thinking about leaving the country because of that, but--- it's all okay! I'm staying here for now, and will be staying, I hope.

>...but it’s very interesting to get to know new genres.
Exactly! That's why I want to listen about your music preferences.

>What do you do for a living? Are you a student?
I am 16 yo. I am 10th grade at school, not sure if it tells something to you, because of difference of educational systems in different countries. Feel free for asking more. It's seems like I will move from my parents house in next year though. I will continue my studies at the university. Not sure about profession yet.
Ukraine! That’s cool!! Welcome to Gsmarthub, I’m the community manager!

I hope you’re ok over there. Your president, Zelensky recently visited my country, the Netherlands 🇳🇱🇪🇺and met with my prime minister.

Did you follow any of that news?

Once again, welcome to Gsmarthub, and I hope you and your family are safe and sound!
>Your president, Zelensky recently visited my country, the Netherlands 🇳🇱🇪🇺and met with my prime minister.
Oh, I haven't heard of that.

> I hope you and your family are safe and sound!
Thanks!

Upvote 0
> I did some volunteering with Ukraine people that came to the UK due to the ongoing situation.
Thank you, all support should not be underrated. My family was thinking about leaving the country because of that, but--- it's all okay! I'm staying here for now, and will be staying, I hope.

>...but it’s very interesting to get to know new genres.
Exactly! That's why I want to listen about your music preferences.

>What do you do for a living? Are you a student?
I am 16 yo. I am 10th grade at school, not sure if it tells something to you, because of difference of educational systems in different countries. Feel free for asking more. It's seems like I will move from my parents house in next year though. I will continue my studies at the university. Not sure about profession yet.

>Your president, Zelensky recently visited my country, the Netherlands 🇳🇱🇪🇺and met with my prime minister.
Oh, I haven't heard of that.

> I hope you and your family are safe and sound!
Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply!!! I didnt had the notifications turned on here.. but i have turned them on now!

How is the city that you are living in, is it safe? Are people living their normal life? What about your friends? I can imagine everyone's life turned upside down...

My favorite music genres are dance, pop, rock and electronic!! I recently discovered this song and I really like it:

I am not aware about the education system from other countries.. but how's the education in Ukraine right now?
I'm 19 btw!

Regarding Carlo's comment.. i have followed this news myself and also listened to his speech.. it was a strong one!

How are you today @Zuomak ?

Upvote 0

Zuomak

Original poster
Ukraine
Sorry for the late reply!!! I didnt had the notifications turned on here.. but i have turned them on now!

How is the city that you are living in, is it safe? Are people living their normal life? What about your friends? I can imagine everyone's life turned upside down...

My favorite music genres are dance, pop, rock and electronic!! I recently discovered this song and I really like it:

I am not aware about the education system from other countries.. but how's the education in Ukraine right now?
I'm 19 btw!

Regarding Carlo's comment.. i have followed this news myself and also listened to his speech.. it was a strong one!

How are you today @Zuomak ?
>How is the city that you are living in, is it safe?
Almost certainly. I can see and hear fighter jets fly by sometimes. There's nothing was bombed. I feel safe here, and I love this town, one of the reasons why we weren't attacked - there is nothing to bomb. There are more dangerous cities, like Kremenchuk.

> My favorite music genres are dance, pop, rock and electronic!
It's really cool. What artists do you listen to?
I listened to synthwave some time ago. I like Carpenter Brut. I don't know if he's a synthwave artist, but exactly electronic.
Electronic dance music. I listened to SXTH SNS, and.... It's all. I like "grace". Not so much to tell.
About rock. Don't know anything. I listened only to "Mertvyi Piven'"(It's ukrainian rock-band). I'll be interested to listen about rock artists you listen to.
Among pop I only used to listen to j-pop, around the same time I listened to Carpenter Brut. It was Meiko Nakahara, song "dance in the memories". Don't remember listening to something else.

>I recently discovered this song and I really like it: ...
I liked it. Easy and rhytmic. Reminded me nightcore.

>Regarding Carlo's comment.. i have followed this news myself and also listened to his speech.. it was a strong one!
Oh god, people from other countries know current news about my country better than me, lol.

>how's the education in Ukraine right now?
We are studying from the online . We have a single electronic educational system that called "Human". Schedule, analitycs from marks and attendance, home tasks etc. It is well done, but studying IRL is still better than this, in my opinion.

>How are you today Zuomak ?
2 am - 8 am: sleepin
8 am - 11 pm: ???????
11 pm - 2 am: doing home tasks and watching anime

How are you doing by the way?

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account