how do I create blogs???

Join the Discussion Create a free account

hola!!
My name is Vale, im from Czech Republic but I moved 3 years ago to Bogota because my family lives there.

I studied journalism and would like to start blogging, I'm interested in SDG 4 and Women rights in latin america.

I checked the blogging section but I cannot find an option to create blogs or articles, is this for team members only?
¡hope you can help me!

Upvote 0

Carlo

Community Manager
Staff
Administrator
Hi @Vale,

@MisterBobbyPin is right! When you click on the Blog Navigation Item, on the left column there's a "Become a Publisher or Blogger" button.
You can apply to become a Blogger by sharing some information what you'd like to blog about.

As we already have our forums, we introduced this blogging section for those that would like to build up a portfolio and share their blogs with our community, which expands your reach. By becoming a Blogger, you will contribute to building this community of do-gooders, you’ll get the opportunity to broaden the reach of your initiatives, all while building up your portfolio and credibility, plus guidance from our gsmarthub team.

Have a look at the following link:

http://gsmarthub.info/for-bloggers/

Let me know if you've any questions!

Reactions: Yarik
Upvote 0

nomad

Hello @Vale
If you want to start a blog, you have three options, one, start publishing on article publishing sites (hubpages, medium, vocal, etc.), two, create blogs on free blogging platforms (wordpress, blogspot, weebly, wix, etc.), three, buy a domain and hosting, install content management systems on your servers, and launch your blog. The first two options are free, the third option requires you to spend some money and have some technical knowledge.

Reactions: Heatman
Upvote 0

Heatman

Hello @Vale
If you want to start a blog, you have three options, one, start publishing on article publishing sites (hubpages, medium, vocal, etc.), two, create blogs on free blogging platforms (wordpress, blogspot, weebly, wix, etc.), three, buy a domain and hosting, install content management systems on your servers, and launch your blog. The first two options are free, the third option requires you to spend some money and have some technical knowledge.
I started out with blogspot and it's one nice platform. I would have loved to use wordpress back then but it was asking me for $50 if I remembered correctly.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account