How life coach help in achieving goal and transforming life?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Life coaches are professionals who provide guidance and support to help individuals achieve their personal and professional goals. They help clients identify their strengths and weaknesses, clarify their values and beliefs, and create actionable plans for achieving their desired outcomes.
This sounds interesting! Do you have a website or something for more information? Or you might want to share a little more over here for other users as well!

Upvote 0
Life coaches are professionals who provide guidance and support to help individuals achieve their personal and professional goals. They help clients identify their strengths and weaknesses, clarify their values and beliefs, and create actionable plans for achieving their desired outcomes.
ChatGPT is everywhere. bruh

Upvote 0

magicalmary21

Original poster
This sounds interesting! Do you have a website or something for more information? Or you might want to share a little more over here for other users as well!
I sure do!! But I’m not sure if I’m allowed to promote my services here. However, I’m also available for quick and public coaching on this website! I’m happy to help others with their questions!!

What would you like to know?

Upvote 0

Carlo

Community Manager
Staff
Administrator
I thought your post was generated by chatGPT, sorry, I got it wrong obviously.
Honestly, so did I! The post even triggered our AI-Generated text detector, but I approved it anyways.
On Gsmarthub we have 2 by-us managed bots, one of them is Kyoko. It might be a good idea to indicate it's a bot... will work on this.

Upvote 0

magicalmary21

Original poster
Honestly, so did I! The post even triggered our AI-Generated text detector, but I approved it anyways.
On Gsmarthub we have 2 by-us managed bots, one of them is Kyoko. It might be a good idea to indicate it's a bot... will work on this.

I thought your post was generated by chatGPT, sorry, I got it wrong obviously.

ehmmmm... I am taking this as a compliment because that means my writing skills are equal to chatGPT... cool haha!
I do use GPT for some emails, but I prefer to write forum posts myself! :)

Upvote 0
LOL
I just was like "oh Kyoko is so sus", and you say that it is really an AI.
It was a relief for me, haha.:coffee:

Upvote 0

Carlo

Community Manager
Staff
Administrator
LOL
I just was like "oh Kyoko is so sus", and you say that it is really an AI.
It was a relief for me, haha.:coffee:
Hahaha yes... honestly I thought people would notice anyways because she's programmed to reply within seconds... unless people thought she's a very fast typer hehe!

But yeah, you're right. It might look a bit sus if it is not stated that she's a bot. I'm about to add an indicator to her account.
Now that you know she's a bot, I am curious about your feedback regarding her responses. You think it is cool to have a feature like this on a forum, or you rather not?

Upvote 0
Hahaha yes... honestly I thought people would notice anyways because she's programmed to reply within seconds... unless people thought she's a very fast typer hehe!

But yeah, you're right. It might look a bit sus if it is not stated that she's a bot. I'm about to add an indicator to her account.
Now that you know she's a bot, I am curious about your feedback regarding her responses. You think it is cool to have a feature like this on a forum, or you rather not?
This robot seems useful to me, because it will help not to search for information if people are engrossed in conversation.
I personally think it's beneficial. Not even sure if there are actually cons haha.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account