How to find yourself?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

I mean your interests and people to talk with.
I can't do it. Also, it might be useful for somebody like me.
You mean how to find people with the same interest?
Well, usually i would say to go out to a club or bar, but I saw you're from Ukraine so that might not be safest option.
Aren't there apps like Bumble or so (not dating-related)?
Anyways, i think forums like these are also a great start. Even though this forum isn't as big as some others, I have to admit that I like we are a small community, so it is cool to get to know some people here! What do you like to do during your free time then?

Upvote 0

Zuomak

Original poster
Ukraine
You mean how to find people with the same interest?
Well, usually i would say to go out to a club or bar, but I saw you're from Ukraine so that might not be safest option.
Aren't there apps like Bumble or so (not dating-related)?
Anyways, i think forums like these are also a great start. Even though this forum isn't as big as some others, I have to admit that I like we are a small community, so it is cool to get to know some people here! What do you like to do during your free time then?
>Aren't there apps like Bumble or so (not dating-related)?
I don't know how to explain this . . .
I want to be a part of some community, but I don't know how to find what I'll like.
Also there's a problem to me to keep in touch for long time, especially in real-time chats like Discord.
It's good for me if I have a lot of time to write an answer like here, on forums.

>What do you like to do during your free time then?
All time that I spend in the web I:
1)Find music and listen to music
2)Read about music or artists(not so often)
3)Read random threads on 4chan

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account