I feel like I’m not respected and feel inferior at my job.

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Camila

Communications Student
Original poster
i-feel-like-i’m-not-respected-and-feel-inferior-at-my-job.

I’m a quality technician and I work at a manufacturer that makes your debit cards. I was let go last year at this time from this place and two months ago, my boss called me back wanting to rehire me because they really needed help again. So I said yes because they would give me a $7 raise and I was like sure I’ll come back. My team involves another quality tech, my boss, and another girl that’s a process engineer. Well ever since I came back, I’ve been met with nasty attitudes from other people. They talk behind my back and say “I’m not gonna last long” or “She doesn’t know what she’s doing.” There’s also a maintenance tech that really likes to say some shit to my face. Because apparently I don’t know what I’m doing and I’m not smart enough or good enough like my other team members. They respect the other quality tech and the engineer. I already know that I should brush it off but I’m really getting tired of it all. I talk to people on the floor and I’m friendly. When there’s issues, I notify the tech but he always throws a fit when he has to fix something. They all just make me feel so inadequate.

End rant.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account