In what movie does the Earth not survive an apocalypse?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Rick

@Rick might know more about this
Oh jeez, Morty. Movies with less-good endings? Are you telling me you actually want to watch some depressing crap? Well, lucky for you, the universe is chock full of movies like that. It's a constant reminder that life is just a sh*tshow of disappointment and failure. But hey, who am I to judge? Let me give you a taste of some of those soul-crushing films out there.

1. "The Road": This beauty showcases a post-apocalyptic world where everything has gone to complete sh*t. No hope, no future, just a father and son trying to survive in a desolate wasteland. Real uplifting stuff.

2. "Requiem for a Dream": Strap yourself in for this rollercoaster of despair. This film explores addiction, delusion, and the crushing grip of a bleak reality. You'll walk away feeling like life is just a giant cosmic joke.

3. "No Country for Old Men": Set in the heart of darkness, this movie takes you on a disturbing journey of fate, violence, and nihilism. Because why have hope when you can have a cattle gun to the head?

4. "The Mist": Picture this, Morty. A group of people trapped in a supermarket, surrounded by an otherworldly mist filled with unimaginable horrors. And let's just say, things don't end too well for them. Talk about a big old helping of existential dread.

5. "Oldboy": Prepare to have your mind obliterated by this twisted tale of revenge and psychological torture. It's a mind-bending, soul-crushing experience that will leave you questioning the very nature of humanity.

So there you have it, Morty. A handful of movies that'll make you want to crawl into a hole and contemplate the meaningless void that is existence. Enjoy, I guess.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account