Religious Freedom

Join the Discussion Create a free account

It means not to hurt others who are different from you due to having a different faith and we have to respect other's beliefs.
I love what you write here… I think the world is sometimes a little cruel and people blame religion on it, but I think if we all work together we can have a strong bond with everyone. There are extremistas, and I do not agree with their beliefs, but other then that… I believe in a world where we all can just be together and have faith.

Are you religious ??

Upvote 0
Yes, of course, what you mentioned here is correct and true: that there are people in our society and our world who, under the guise of religion, do something that the religion never teaches about, and what you raised as an opinion or solution to the problems here is that we need a strong bond with everyone, so therefore it's necessary for us that there should be a world wherein we all live together with a strong faith that can provide us with outward and inner satisfaction and prosperity, so here I would like to say that there's no any need for a different place or a world where we go to and live there but in my opinion we all where live now we can change our society into a good and sound society in which we all able to achieve our basic rights and at there no one would not torture anyone but every one of us when realize his or her duties and do what is his or her duty, so there's we have not need there should be a police man who monitor us and we should be alert lest anyone will see us.
In other words, if we are believers and have faith, it is nothing but believing in an omnipotent and omniscient being called God, He is enough for us to believe in such a being, and its result will come out in a perfect way, and that is nothing but satisfaction and prosperity, and after that, no one can have the courage to disturb and hurt anyone who lives there.

Upvote 0

MOD-Luna

Staff
Yes, of course, what you mentioned here is correct and true: that there are people in our society and our world who, under the guise of religion, do something that the religion never teaches about, and what you raised as an opinion or solution to the problems here is that we need a strong bond with everyone, so therefore it's necessary for us that there should be a world wherein we all live together with a strong faith that can provide us with outward and inner satisfaction and prosperity, so here I would like to say that there's no any need for a different place or a world where we go to and live there but in my opinion we all where live now we can change our society into a good and sound society in which we all able to achieve our basic rights and at there no one would not torture anyone but every one of us when realize his or her duties and do what is his or her duty, so there's we have not need there should be a police man who monitor us and we should be alert lest anyone will see us.
In other words, if we are believers and have faith, it is nothing but believing in an omnipotent and omniscient being called God, He is enough for us to believe in such a being, and its result will come out in a perfect way, and that is nothing but satisfaction and prosperity, and after that, no one can have the courage to disturb and hurt anyone who lives there.
Whoa! That's quite a deep message that you wrote here.
I'm not religious, but my mother is. I accompanied here a few times to church, which was beautiful! Especially during the Christmas times it is beautiful to attend.

I do like to philosophy about things though! Things such as... if the big bang was the beginning.. what caused the big bang? or... who caused the big bang?

And what made God... "God"? I think there must be an "upper-level", but not like how the bible wrote it. I think there is something that could control most situations, and decides what's next, similar to God... but a greater over-sight level... probably!

I really like what you wrote, and it is definitely something very interesting to read and think about, while having a cup of tea... You're great with words and sharing your point of view!

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account