News 
Sam Wilson Truly Becomes Captain America With One Line

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Screenrant

Original poster
screenrant.com
Warning! This post contains a PREVIEW for Captain America: Symbol of Truth #5In a new preview for Marvel Comics' Captain America: Symbol of Truth, Sam Wilson truly becomes Captain America with just one line, inheriting an important mentality from Steve Rogers that's just as important as wielding a shield. Having come to the nation of Wakanda illegally, Sam Wilson is trying to get to the bottom of a criminal ring that's smuggling vibranium. However, this new preview reveals that he's been caught by none other than King T'Challa's Black Panther.

Continue reading from original source Screenrant...

Upvote 0

Carlo

Community Manager
Staff
Administrator
Honestly, I miss the real Captain America... somehow this feel so.. odd. I don't like the current Marvel phase, I also really miss Tony Stark.
But... time traveling exists in the Marvel universe now.. so I assume they'll go through a few Avengers movies where they eventually really need someone like Tony, and go back in time to get him.

At least, that's how I imagine his comeback...

Reactions: Swade
Upvote 0

Didi

Honestly, I miss the real Captain America... somehow this feel so.. odd. I don't like the current Marvel phase, I also really miss Tony Stark.
But... time traveling exists in the Marvel universe now.. so I assume they'll go through a few Avengers movies where they eventually really need someone like Tony, and go back in time to get him.

wowowowowowow mr admin!!!! Noooo!!! Sam Wilson is the best!!! I love his appearance. I agree that Tony really is missing (and I LOVE YOU YOUR THEORY!!!!!), buuuut Captain Sam needs to staaaay!

Upvote 0
Warning! This post contains a PREVIEW for Captain America: Symbol of Truth #5In a new preview for Marvel Comics' Captain America: Symbol of Truth, Sam Wilson truly becomes Captain America with just one line, inheriting an important mentality from Steve Rogers that's just as important as wielding a shield. Having come to the nation of Wakanda illegally, Sam Wilson is trying to get to the bottom of a criminal ring that's smuggling vibranium. However, this new preview reveals that he's been caught by none other than King T'Challa's Black Panther.

Continue reading from original source Screenrant...

I'm sorry...I haven't read the whole thread...but I agree with your post. Maybe it's cause I'm old and still can't wrap my head around this whole multi-verse thing...but man I wish they'd just get back to basics! My simple mind can't take much more! LOL

Upvote 0

Didi

I'm sorry...I haven't read the whole thread...but I agree with your post. Maybe it's cause I'm old and still can't wrap my head around this whole multi-verse thing...but man I wish they'd just get back to basics! My simple mind can't take much more! LOL
What do you think about the latest Spiderman movie and Dr. Strange movie???

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account