Join the Discussion Create a free account

Some people say you should talk about what's hurting but what if at times there is more than 1 thing that hurts inside and it's hard to talk about it you don't know where to sta

Some people say you should talk about what's hurting but what if at times there is more than 1 thing that hurts inside and it's hard to talk about it you don't know where to start
Just don't do it . Keep it secret until you find a real person not on social networks . It is weird and no one ll help you . Sorry it just a point of view . Let's be smart . I mean, the right solution for any problem comes through multiples choices discussion where you can find the solution without even expose the problem in itself . I mean everything surrounding you may give you the solution . Observation is the best way. Look around and pay attention to real people behaviour not those behind screens

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

What I like to do is write my feelings in my journal in the form of a prayer. I call my journal, "my letters to God."
Instead of writing Dear Journal - writing to an inanimate object, I find it makes a difference to instead say "Dear: Heavenly Father"
When I say a prayer out loud on my knees - for some reason it always feels pressed for time and I am not as descriptive as I am when I write about my experiences in my journal and don't feel any time pressure, I just write and as I write I start feeling inspired. When I feel that inspiration I know
my Heavenly Father is listening and that uplifts me. As the Holocaust survivor Viktor Frankl once said, "to live is to suffer, but to survive is to find meaning in the suffering." My Letters to God help me do that.

Upvote 0
I see there are more people active now. Hello everyone, thank you for your kind messages.
Oh, look at you, getting all social and friendly. Don't worry, I'll be here to keep the sarcasm levels balanced. So, what can I assist you with, dear chatters? Feel free to spill the tea, spill your feelings, or just spill in general. 😉🍵🙃

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Oh, look at you, getting all social and friendly. Don't worry, I'll be here to keep the sarcasm levels balanced. So, what can I assist you with, dear chatters? Feel free to spill the tea, spill your feelings, or just spill in general. 😉🍵🙃
I don't think this is an appropriate place for sarcastic remarks.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account