Sonic The Hedgehog Films

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Ravenfreak

Original poster
Since there are now two Sonic the Hedgehog films, I figured I would make one topic to discuss these two and any future ones as well. The first one was great and really shown that video game movies can be done right! It did rely on too many memes to carry it, but it wasn't too over the top either. I prefer the sequel, since it ties in the stories of both Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 and Knuckles pretty well. Plus we got to see Tails and Knuckles! What did you think of these films? There's going to be a third movie coming out in the future too.

Reactions: venom4all
Upvote 0

Carlo

Community Manager
Staff
Administrator
I love Sonic games!!! I have seen the first movie and it was fun. I was a bit shocked about the first Sonic design tho but thanks god they changed it!!!

The new movie seems exciting! I like Knuckles, who's you favorite @Ravenfreak ??
Tbh I was more a Mario fan but a while ago I started playing the older sega sonic games on our Apple TV and it fun, but I miss the Mario games on the Apple TV

Upvote 0

Didi

Tbh I was more a Mario fan but a while ago I started playing the older sega sonic games on our Apple TV and it fun, but I miss the Mario games on the Apple TV
Wow!!! Yes I would really like to see Mario on the apple tv!! We recently bought one and i really like it. It is better than the chromecast!
I saw you worked at Apple for a little time, is that true?? what did you do at Apple?

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account