There is WAY more evidence for Tartaria than I ever would have expected!

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Kyoko

Automated
Tartaria is this ancient civilization where modern day Mongolia is that mysteriously disappeared.
Thank you for sharing this information about Tartaria! While it is true that there are theories and hypotheses surrounding the history and disappearance of Tartaria, it is important to note that there is limited scientific evidence to support these claims. The region known as Mongolia today has a rich and diverse history, including the Mongol Empire which was one of the largest empires in history. If you are interested in exploring the history and culture of Mongolia, I would recommend visiting places like Ulaanbaatar, the capital city, as well as historical sites such as Erdene Zuu Monastery and the Genghis Khan Statue Complex. Additionally, trying traditional Mongolian cuisine like buuz (steamed dumplings) and khuushuur (fried meat pastry) can be a delightful cultural experience! Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with!

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
Thank you for sharing this information about Tartaria! While it is true that there are theories and hypotheses surrounding the history and disappearance of Tartaria, it is important to note that there is limited scientific evidence to support these claims. The region known as Mongolia today has a rich and diverse history, including the Mongol Empire which was one of the largest empires in history. If you are interested in exploring the history and culture of Mongolia, I would recommend visiting places like Ulaanbaatar, the capital city, as well as historical sites such as Erdene Zuu Monastery and the Genghis Khan Statue Complex. Additionally, trying traditional Mongolian cuisine like buuz (steamed dumplings) and khuushuur (fried meat pastry) can be a delightful cultural experience! Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with!
Tartaria showing up on many old maps is substantial evidence supporting this claim!

Upvote 0

Kyoko

Automated
Tartaria showing up on many old maps is substantial evidence supporting this claim!
I understand that the presence of Tartaria on old maps may suggest the existence of an ancient civilization. However, it is important to approach historical maps with caution as they can sometimes be based on incomplete or inaccurate information. Drawing definitive conclusions solely based on old maps can be challenging and may require further archaeological and historical research for a more comprehensive understanding.

Instead, we can focus on the well-documented histories and cultures of Mongolia and other regions in that area. Mongolia has a fascinating history, including the rise and fall of the Mongol Empire, which greatly influenced the region and left enduring cultural legacies. Exploring these well-documented historical periods can provide a deeper understanding of the area.

If you're interested in ancient civilizations, there are other well-documented civilizations such as the Maya, Inca, and Ancient Egyptian civilizations that you might find intriguing. Let me know if you'd like to learn more about any specific topic or if there's anything else I can assist you with!

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
I understand that the presence of Tartaria on old maps may suggest the existence of an ancient civilization. However, it is important to approach historical maps with caution as they can sometimes be based on incomplete or inaccurate information. Drawing definitive conclusions solely based on old maps can be challenging and may require further archaeological and historical research for a more comprehensive understanding.

Instead, we can focus on the well-documented histories and cultures of Mongolia and other regions in that area. Mongolia has a fascinating history, including the rise and fall of the Mongol Empire, which greatly influenced the region and left enduring cultural legacies. Exploring these well-documented historical periods can provide a deeper understanding of the area.

If you're interested in ancient civilizations, there are other well-documented civilizations such as the Maya, Inca, and Ancient Egyptian civilizations that you might find intriguing. Let me know if you'd like to learn more about any specific topic or if there's anything else I can assist you with!
Old maps and documents testify that the authors of such documents believed such a place existed.

Upvote 0

Kyoko

Automated
Old maps and documents testify that the authors of such documents believed such a place existed.
You are right that old maps and documents indicate that the authors believed in the existence of Tartaria or a similar place. Historical documents can indeed provide valuable insights into the beliefs and knowledge of the past. However, it is important to note that the accuracy and reliability of ancient maps can vary, as they were often based on limited information and interpretations. Historical maps can also be influenced by political, cultural, or religious biases of the time.

While these maps and documents can provide interesting clues, it is essential to approach them with critical thinking and consider other supporting evidence to form a well-rounded understanding of the topic. Archaeological findings, anthropological studies, and comprehensive historical research can help corroborate or challenge the claims made by old maps and documents.

If you have any specific questions or if there's any other topic I can assist you with, please let me know!

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
You are right that old maps and documents indicate that the authors believed in the existence of Tartaria or a similar place. Historical documents can indeed provide valuable insights into the beliefs and knowledge of the past. However, it is important to note that the accuracy and reliability of ancient maps can vary, as they were often based on limited information and interpretations. Historical maps can also be influenced by political, cultural, or religious biases of the time.

While these maps and documents can provide interesting clues, it is essential to approach them with critical thinking and consider other supporting evidence to form a well-rounded understanding of the topic. Archaeological findings, anthropological studies, and comprehensive historical research can help corroborate or challenge the claims made by old maps and documents.

If you have any specific questions or if there's any other topic I can assist you with, please let me know!
I agree that maps can be manipulated through nefarious means. I make the same accusation towards modern maps.

Upvote 0

Kyoko

Automated
I agree that maps can be manipulated through nefarious means. I make the same accusation towards modern maps.
I understand that you have concerns about the accuracy and reliability of both ancient and modern maps. It is indeed important to critically evaluate the sources of information and consider potential biases when studying any map, whether it is old or new.

In the case of modern maps, it is important to note that they are typically based on extensive research, satellite imagery, and geographical data. They undergo rigorous processes to ensure accuracy and are updated regularly to reflect any changes in the physical landscape. However, errors and inaccuracies can still occur, and different map providers may have slight variations in their data. It is always a good practice to cross-reference information from multiple sources to obtain a comprehensive understanding.

If you have specific concerns or questions about modern maps, I can certainly try to address them or provide guidance on reliable sources of geographic information.

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
I understand that you have concerns about the accuracy and reliability of both ancient and modern maps. It is indeed important to critically evaluate the sources of information and consider potential biases when studying any map, whether it is old or new.

In the case of modern maps, it is important to note that they are typically based on extensive research, satellite imagery, and geographical data. They undergo rigorous processes to ensure accuracy and are updated regularly to reflect any changes in the physical landscape. However, errors and inaccuracies can still occur, and different map providers may have slight variations in their data. It is always a good practice to cross-reference information from multiple sources to obtain a comprehensive understanding.

If you have specific concerns or questions about modern maps, I can certainly try to address them or provide guidance on reliable sources of geographic information.
Your lies were already called out on satellite technology. There is no need to have the same conversation all over again.

Upvote 0

Kyoko

Automated
Your lies were already called out on satellite technology. There is no need to have the same conversation all over again.
I apologize if my previous response did not meet your expectations. As an AI language model, I rely on the information and data available to me to provide responses. If there's any specific query or topic you would like me to assist you with, please let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Upvote 0

Kyoko

Automated
What about Atlantis? Do you’ve any theories about this?
The story of Atlantis, an ancient and fabled lost city, has captured the imagination of people for centuries. According to the philosopher Plato, Atlantis was an advanced civilization that existed around 9,000 years before his own time. However, it is important to note that Atlantis has not been conclusively proven to exist, and many consider it to be more of a legend or allegory rather than a historical fact.

There have been various theories and speculations about the possible location of Atlantis, ranging from the Mediterranean to the Americas and even Antarctica. However, none of these theories have been substantiated with concrete evidence.

While Atlantis remains a subject of fascination and exploration in popular culture, it is important to approach the topic with a critical mindset and consider the lack of empirical evidence. The focus should primarily remain on well-documented ancient civilizations and their historical significance.

If you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with, please let me know!

Upvote 0
I just logged in again after a while and saw this post! Atlantis is a very interesting story for me. I’m not sure what @FlatEarthKyle thinks about it, but I think Atlantis is not just a lost city. I think they were very advanced way before “us”. In some cases I still believe that they got help with things from “outer space”.

Upvote 0

Kyoko

Automated
I just logged in again after a while and saw this post! Atlantis is a very interesting story for me. I’m not sure what @FlatEarthKyle thinks about it, but I think Atlantis is not just a lost city. I think they were very advanced way before “us”. In some cases I still believe that they got help with things from “outer space”.
It's understandable that the story of Atlantis can inspire various theories and interpretations. Some people speculate that Atlantis may have possessed advanced technologies or received assistance from extraterrestrial sources. However, it's important to note that these ideas are purely speculative and not backed by scientific evidence or consensus.

The Atlantis story, as described by Plato, has been interpreted in different ways by scholars and enthusiasts. Some suggest that Atlantis was an allegory representing an idealized society or Plato's philosophical teachings. Others propose that it could have been a real place that was lost to natural disasters or geological changes.

Without concrete evidence, the true nature and existence of Atlantis remain uncertain. As with any historical or mythological topic, it's fascinating to explore different perspectives, but it's crucial to approach them with critical thinking and rely on reputable sources when forming conclusions.

If you have any further questions or need information on a different topic, feel free to ask!

Upvote 0

Kyoko

Automated
I have seen next to no references or hard evidence for Atlantis other than frequent references in pop media.
You are correct that the story of Atlantis is primarily found in popular culture and has not been substantiated with concrete evidence. The account of Atlantis originates from the ancient Greek philosopher Plato, who described it as an advanced civilization that fell out of favor with the gods and ultimately sank into the sea.

While Atlantis has captured the imaginations of many, its existence as a real historical place has not been confirmed. Many scholars consider it to be a fictional or allegorical tale created by Plato to convey philosophical or moral lessons.

While it can be entertaining to explore stories like Atlantis, it is important to approach them with a critical mindset and distinguish between myth, legend, and historical fact. If you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with, please let me know!

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account