What are the best cryptocurrencies to invest in?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

Heatman

I'm a little bit skeptical about investing in Dogecoin but since Elon Musk have purchased Twitter, I believe that the coin is going to boom and be on a bullish run for a long time.
Elon Musk is a great influencer and when he wants to have Dogecoin to madly bullish, he's got the tools to do so. He's got the money to pump into Doge and the social media site for its intensive promotion.

Upvote 0

Maxwell

Elon Musk is a great influencer and when he wants to have Dogecoin to madly bullish, he's got the tools to do so. He's got the money to pump into Doge and the social media site for its intensive promotion.
I have already invested another $2000 in Dogecoin and I hope that what I'm looking forward to Elon Musk doing with Twitter to influence the coin will be done more sooner than later.

Reactions: Heatman
Upvote 0

Heatman

I have already invested another $2000 in Dogecoin and I hope that what I'm looking forward to Elon Musk doing with Twitter to influence the coin will be done more sooner than later.
Elon Musk can be crazy when he wants to and I think that it's because of too much money that's making him behave the way he does. I like him as a business man but he's too erratic. Let's see what he does with Doge.

Upvote 0

Maxwell

Elon Musk can be crazy when he wants to and I think that it's because of too much money that's making him behave the way he does. I like him as a business man but he's too erratic. Let's see what he does with Doge.
The sooner the coin gets bullish, t by the better for me because as it stands now, I'm in deep loss but I'm not panicking into selling off the coin yet.

Upvote 0

Heatman

The sooner the coin gets bullish, t by the better for me because as it stands now, I'm in deep loss but I'm not panicking into selling off the coin yet.
This have always been the way cryptocurrencies work especially when you are holding. It will keep going up and down till it gets to the point where you are comfortable with selling.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account