Does anyone know or have studied at Tech?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

FabulousLoveTactics

Original poster
Hello everyone, I have been a teacher for two years and I would like to improve my skills in the area of graphic design and multimedia and I have seen a degree that suits my needs but I don't have enough information about this distance learning university. Does anyone have experience or have studied at this Tech University?

Upvote 0
Hello everyone, I have been a teacher for two years and I would like to improve my skills in the area of graphic design and multimedia and I have seen a degree that suits my needs but I don't have enough information about this distance learning university. Does anyone have experience or have studied at this Tech University?
Best regards. I have studied at TECH university, so I have academic experience with this university. I studied several masters and the truth is that everything was satisfactory. The academic quality is excellent and the permanent support given to the student is of high quality. Undoubtedly, a great option to study at a distance.

Upvote 0
Tech is the best university to pursue your postgraduate studies. The course content is very comprehensive and constantly updated. Furthermore, the interaction with the professors is excellent; they are always available to address your doubts. I studied there some time ago to complete my Master's in Art History, and thanks to that, I secured my current job. Highly recommended!

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account