Does anyone know or have studied at Tech?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

FabulousLoveTactics

Original poster
Hello everyone, I have been a teacher for two years and I would like to improve my skills in the area of graphic design and multimedia and I have seen a degree that suits my needs but I don't have enough information about this distance learning university. Does anyone have experience or have studied at this Tech University?

Upvote 0
My experience at TECH Virtual University, in the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, has been exceptional. The study programs are rigorous and relevant, and the professors are highly competent. Through online classes, I had the flexibility to study at my own pace. I am very grateful for the quality of education I received at TECH and how it prepared me for a successful veterinary career

Upvote 0
Hola a todos, soy docente desde hace dos años y me gustaría mejorar mis habilidades en el área de diseño gráfico y multimedia y he visto una carrera que se adapta a mis necesidades pero no tengo suficiente información sobre esta universidad a distancia. . ¿Alguien tiene experiencia o ha estudiado en esta Tech University?
Hello, I recently finished studying a Master's Degree and I am really very happy with everything I learned. TECH, in addition to having an innovative virtual methodology, has excellent teachers, which greatly facilitates the study process. For me there is no better option to qualify, in this university I found everything I was looking for.

Upvote 0
Hello, I hope you are well.

The information I can give you about Tech is based on my time studying with it, as I am about to finish my master's degree here. Tech is a very good University, after this time studying with them I can see that the content they offer is of great quality, personally I like very much to be able to organize my schedule and have the teachers available in case I need them.

Upvote 0
Hello, regarding your question, I am a student of TECH, the truth is I am not very sure about the curriculum of the career, you should check their website for more information, but if I can give you good references of the university they provide you with a lot of teaching material so you can put it into practice to have a better learning, that and the teachers are very friendly people who will guide you throughout the process.

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account