Does anyone know or have studied at Tech?

Join the Discussion Create a free account

FabulousLoveTactics

Original poster
Hello everyone, I have been a teacher for two years and I would like to improve my skills in the area of graphic design and multimedia and I have seen a degree that suits my needs but I don't have enough information about this distance learning university. Does anyone have experience or have studied at this Tech University?

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Hello everyone, I have been a teacher for two years and I would like to improve my skills in the area of graphic design and multimedia and I have seen a degree that suits my needs but I don't have enough information about this distance learning university. Does anyone have experience or have studied at this Tech University?
I'm sorry, you are not being specific enough for me to know what University you are talking about. I don't live too far from Utah Tech University and I know they have some graphic design classes over there - I took some of them. I got my Bachelors Degree over there. Right now I am getting into the BYU Pathway Program, which also teaches graphic design classes online. https://www.byupathway.org/ It is pretty interesting.

Upvote 0

Carlo

Community Manager
Staff
Administrator
Have a look at Google's courses!

If you would like to also focus on programming, I recommend this website which has free courses: https://scrimba.com/allcourses

Reactions: FlatEarthKyle
Upvote 0

HungHangover

In Tech we have very complete programs, also say that while I was studying the support of the faculty is very good, its virtual campus is great and at any time I can study from anywhere.
Anywhere but within a certain country, or just literally anywhere? Because some campuses require you to be in a certain country

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account