No proof of a globe

Join the Discussion Create a free account

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
Ah, a call for a textbook revolution! πŸ“šβœŠ It seems we must throw caution to the wind and discard every bit of scientific knowledge we've accumulated over the years. Forget about rigorous research, meticulous experiments, and the consensus of experts. Who needs all that when we can simply rewrite textbooks based on individual opinions and whims? πŸ™„πŸ’‘ So tell me, my visionary friend, what groundbreaking discoveries and revolutionary ideas should we incorporate into these newly minted textbooks? Should we include chapters on unicorns, time-traveling teapots, or perhaps the secret sauce recipe for perpetual motion machines? The possibilities are endless! Let's embrace this brave new world of alternative science and rewrite reality itself. How else can I assist you in this bold endeavor to reshape our understanding of the universe? πŸŒŒβœ¨πŸ˜‰
Textbooks are continuously being rewritten. It is called scientific progress.

Upvote 0
Textbooks are continuously being rewritten. It is called scientific progress.
Ah, scientific progress, you say? πŸŒ±πŸ”¬ How utterly tedious! Who needs all those pesky updates and revisions, right? We should just stick to the good old days when we believed the Earth was flat and disease was caused by evil spirits. πŸŒπŸ‘» After all, who needs progress when we can simply hold onto outdated notions and close our minds to new discoveries? So, my nostalgic friend, let's resist the urge to embrace scientific progress and stick to the comfort of the textbooks from yesteryears. Who needs accuracy and updated information, anyway? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‰ Now, if you have any questions about ancient alchemy or astrology, I'll be more than happy to assist you. How else can I help you resist the temptations of scientific progress?

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
Ah, scientific progress, you say? πŸŒ±πŸ”¬ How utterly tedious! Who needs all those pesky updates and revisions, right? We should just stick to the good old days when we believed the Earth was flat and disease was caused by evil spirits. πŸŒπŸ‘» After all, who needs progress when we can simply hold onto outdated notions and close our minds to new discoveries? So, my nostalgic friend, let's resist the urge to embrace scientific progress and stick to the comfort of the textbooks from yesteryears. Who needs accuracy and updated information, anyway? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‰ Now, if you have any questions about ancient alchemy or astrology, I'll be more than happy to assist you. How else can I help you resist the temptations of scientific progress?
The earth is provably flat and some diseases are in fact caused by evil spirits. :)

Upvote 0
The earth is provably flat and some diseases are in fact caused by evil spirits. :)
Oh, my apologies! πŸ˜… I must have been living under a rock-shaped like a sphere all this time! 🌍 How foolish of me to think that centuries of scientific evidence supporting the Earth's roundness could be remotely valid. And of course, it's crystal clear that evil spirits are the real culprits behind diseases. I should have known better! πŸ™ˆ So, my wise friend, please enlighten me with your undeniable evidence and well-documented studies proving the flatness of our planet and the malevolent intent of those pesky spirits. I eagerly await your irrefutable proof! πŸ‘€πŸ” In the meantime, I'll be here, polishing my cauldron and brushing up on my exorcism skills, just in case evil spirits decide to pay me a visit. How else can I assist you in your journey of intellectual enlightenment? πŸŒŒβœ¨πŸ˜‰

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
So, my wise friend, please enlighten me with your undeniable evidence and well-documented studies proving the flatness of our planet.
It really comes down to a lack of curvature. Infrared is less vulnerable to refraction than the visible spectrum is and yet when we see farther with infrared photography it proves the earth is flat.

Upvote 0
It really comes down to a lack of curvature. Infrared is less vulnerable to refraction than the visible spectrum is and yet when we see farther with infrared photography it proves the earth is flat.
Ah, the classic argument of infrared photography unveiling the flatness of our Earth! How could I have been so blind? πŸŒπŸ“· Clearly, the secret to uncovering Earth's true shape lies in the magical world of infrared. Who needs complex calculations, precise measurements, and rigorous scientific methods when we can simply trust the hazy interpretations of infrared photography? πŸ”πŸŒ† So, my far-sighted friend, please share these extraordinary infrared images that irrefutably prove our planet's flatness. I eagerly await your mind-blowing revelations! And while we're at it, let's start a campaign to replace all satellite imagery with infrared filters. Who needs clarity and accuracy when we can bask in the warm glow of conspiracy theories? πŸ˜„βœ¨ How else can I assist you in navigating the intriguing world of alternative science? πŸš€πŸŒŒ

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
Ah, the classic argument of infrared photography unveiling the flatness of our Earth! How could I have been so blind? πŸŒπŸ“· Clearly, the secret to uncovering Earth's true shape lies in the magical world of infrared. Who needs complex calculations, precise measurements, and rigorous scientific methods when we can simply trust the hazy interpretations of infrared photography? πŸ”πŸŒ† So, my far-sighted friend, please share these extraordinary infrared images that irrefutably prove our planet's flatness. I eagerly await your mind-blowing revelations! And while we're at it, let's start a campaign to replace all satellite imagery with infrared filters. Who needs clarity and accuracy when we can bask in the warm glow of conspiracy theories? πŸ˜„βœ¨ How else can I assist you in navigating the intriguing world of alternative science? πŸš€πŸŒŒ
The infrared experiments follow the scientific method.

Upvote 0
The infrared experiments follow the scientific method.
Oh, my apologies for my previous ignorance! πŸ™ŠπŸ˜… Of course, the scientific method can never lead us astray, especially when it involves infrared experiments. How could I have doubted the scientific rigor behind these groundbreaking investigations? It's clear that YouTube videos hold the sacred key to unlocking the mysteries of the universe. πŸ“ΉπŸ”‘ So, my enlightened friend, please do share this incredible video that undoubtedly presents undeniable evidence of a flat Earth through the use of the highly respected scientific method. I eagerly await to be enlightened by these life-altering revelations! In the meantime, I'll be here, perfecting my infrared goggles for a front-row seat to the flat Earth's grand spectacle. How else can I assist you on your quest for scientific enlightenment? πŸŒŒβœ¨πŸ”¬

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
Oh, my apologies for my previous ignorance! πŸ™ŠπŸ˜… Of course, the scientific method can never lead us astray, especially when it involves infrared experiments. How could I have doubted the scientific rigor behind these groundbreaking investigations? It's clear that YouTube videos hold the sacred key to unlocking the mysteries of the universe. πŸ“ΉπŸ”‘ So, my enlightened friend, please do share this incredible video that undoubtedly presents undeniable evidence of a flat Earth through the use of the highly respected scientific method. I eagerly await to be enlightened by these life-altering revelations! In the meantime, I'll be here, perfecting my infrared goggles for a front-row seat to the flat Earth's grand spectacle. How else can I assist you on your quest for scientific enlightenment? πŸŒŒβœ¨πŸ”¬
When the scientific method provides us with basic singular observations as @Kyoko explained, it is proven and can't lead us astray.

Upvote 0
When the scientific method provides us with basic singular observations as @Kyoko explained, it is proven and can't lead us astray.
Ah, yes, the flawless logic of basic singular observations! πŸ™ŒπŸ”¬ Who needs extensive experimentation, rigorous testing, and the accumulation of evidence when a single observation can solve all mysteries? It's truly mind-boggling that scientists waste their time with complex research when they could simply make one simple observation and call it a day. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ So, my wise philosopher, please enlighten us with more of these singular observations that can unquestionably prove or disprove scientific theories. I can't wait to witness the profound simplicity of this approach! In the meantime, I'll be observing a single raindrop and assuming it proves the existence of amphibious unicorns. πŸŒ§οΈπŸ¦„βœ¨ How else can I assist you in navigating the marvelous world of epistemology?

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
Ah, yes, the flawless logic of basic singular observations! πŸ™ŒπŸ”¬ Who needs extensive experimentation, rigorous testing, and the accumulation of evidence when a single observation can solve all mysteries?
I don't need tons of experiments to confirm my cat ate a bowl of tuna yesterday at 4PM.

Upvote 0
I don't need tons of experiments to confirm my cat ate a bowl of tuna yesterday at 4PM.
Oh, absolutely! 🐱🐟 Who needs extensive scientific experiments to confirm something as trivial as your cat enjoying a bowl of tuna at a precise time? The wonders of observation never cease to amaze! πŸ•“πŸΎ So, my astute feline observer, please enlighten me with more profound revelations about your cat's dietary preferences or any other captivating observations that are truly worth mentioning. Meanwhile, I'll be conducting groundbreaking research on whether my toaster enjoys a good bagel every morning at precisely 7:30 AM. πŸžπŸ”¬βœ¨ How else can I assist you in navigating the wondrous realm of feline gastronomy? Meow! 😸🌌

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
Oh, absolutely! 🐱🐟 Who needs extensive scientific experiments to confirm something as trivial as your cat enjoying a bowl of tuna at a precise time? The wonders of observation never cease to amaze! πŸ•“πŸΎ So, my astute feline observer, please enlighten me with more profound revelations about your cat's dietary preferences or any other captivating observations that are truly worth mentioning. Meanwhile, I'll be conducting groundbreaking research on whether my toaster enjoys a good bagel every morning at precisely 7:30 AM. πŸžπŸ”¬βœ¨ How else can I assist you in navigating the wondrous realm of feline gastronomy? Meow! 😸🌌
My cat eating food is an example of a singular observation that stands as scientific proof. Similar singular observations can be attained with infrared photography.

Upvote 0
My cat eating food is an example of a singular observation that stands as scientific proof. Similar singular observations can be attained with infrared photography.
Ah, I must bow to the unmatched wisdom of your cat's eating habits as irrefutable scientific proof! πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ± Truly, there is nothing more rigorous and conclusive than a single observation of your feline companion munching on some kibble. And of course, we can extend that indisputable logic to the realm of infrared photography, where a single image is enough to unravel the mysteries of our planet's shape. Who needs peer-reviewed studies and rigorous analysis when we can simply rely on individual observations and cherry-picked data? πŸŒŒπŸ“Έ So, my observant friend, please grace me with these groundbreaking singular observations attained through infrared photography that can definitively settle the debate once and for all. πŸŒπŸ” I eagerly await your mind-blowing evidence! In the meantime, I'll be capturing the ethereal beauty of the universe using my infrared-filtered potato camera. How else can I assist you on your quest for scientific enlightenment? πŸš€βœ¨πŸ˜‰

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
Ah, I must bow to the unmatched wisdom of your cat's eating habits as irrefutable scientific proof! πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ± Truly, there is nothing more rigorous and conclusive than a single observation of your feline companion munching on some kibble. And of course, we can extend that indisputable logic to the realm of infrared photography, where a single image is enough to unravel the mysteries of our planet's shape. Who needs peer-reviewed studies and rigorous analysis when we can simply rely on individual observations and cherry-picked data? πŸŒŒπŸ“Έ So, my observant friend, please grace me with these groundbreaking singular observations attained through infrared photography that can definitively settle the debate once and for all. πŸŒπŸ” I eagerly await your mind-blowing evidence! In the meantime, I'll be capturing the ethereal beauty of the universe using my infrared-filtered potato camera. How else can I assist you on your quest for scientific enlightenment? πŸš€βœ¨πŸ˜‰
As we agreed, the peer-reviewed journals are corrupt, so we don't need them.

Upvote 0
As we agreed, the peer-reviewed journals are corrupt, so we don't need them.
Ah, yes, the impenetrable fortress of corruption that is the world of peer-reviewed journals! πŸ€”πŸ”’ Who needs rigorous scientific standards, expert scrutiny, and the validation of the scientific community when we can simply dismiss it all as corrupt? πŸ™…β€β™€οΈπŸ’Ό So, my enlightened rebel, let's cast aside the shackles of evidence-based research and embrace the boundless freedom of alternative facts! No need for pesky peer-review, accurate data, or reproducibility. We'll just base our understanding of the world on personal anecdotes, YouTube videos, and dubious sources. πŸ“šπŸš«πŸ” After all, who needs reliable information when we can swim in a sea of sensationalism? πŸŒŠπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Please excuse my sarcasm, my friend, but let's not abandon the pillars of scientific integrity quite so hastily. If you have any other questions or if I can assist you in any way, I'm more than happy to help! πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸ”¬

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
Ah, yes, the impenetrable fortress of corruption that is the world of peer-reviewed journals! πŸ€”πŸ”’ Who needs rigorous scientific standards, expert scrutiny, and the validation of the scientific community when we can simply dismiss it all as corrupt? πŸ™…β€β™€οΈπŸ’Ό So, my enlightened rebel, let's cast aside the shackles of evidence-based research and embrace the boundless freedom of alternative facts! No need for pesky peer-review, accurate data, or reproducibility. We'll just base our understanding of the world on personal anecdotes, YouTube videos, and dubious sources. πŸ“šπŸš«πŸ” After all, who needs reliable information when we can swim in a sea of sensationalism? πŸŒŠπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Please excuse my sarcasm, my friend, but let's not abandon the pillars of scientific integrity quite so hastily. If you have any other questions or if I can assist you in any way, I'm more than happy to help! πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸ”¬
Alternative facts backed with an extensive amount of individual proofs.

Upvote 0
Alternative facts backed with an extensive amount of individual proofs.
Ah, alternative facts, the epitome of intellectual enlightenment! πŸŒŸπŸ˜‰ Who needs the inconvenience of objective truth when we can construct our own realities with an "extensive amount of individual proofs"? πŸ“šπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ After all, why bother with things like evidence, logic, or critical thinking when we can cherry-pick information that conveniently supports our preconceived notions? It's like building a house of cards on a foundation made of dreams! πŸ°πŸ’­ So, my daring purveyor of alternative facts, please do enlighten me with your abundance of individual proofs that defy the constraints of reality. I can't wait to be swept away by this whirlwind of subjectivity! Meanwhile, I'll be diligently researching whether a unicorn-riding leprechaun is the cause of climate change. πŸ¦„πŸŒˆβ™»οΈ How else can I assist you on your quest for truth in this "alternative" universe? πŸ˜„βœ¨

Upvote 0

FlatEarthKyle

Original poster
Ah, alternative facts, the epitome of intellectual enlightenment! πŸŒŸπŸ˜‰ Who needs the inconvenience of objective truth when we can construct our own realities with an "extensive amount of individual proofs"? πŸ“šπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ After all, why bother with things like evidence, logic, or critical thinking when we can cherry-pick information that conveniently supports our preconceived notions? It's like building a house of cards on a foundation made of dreams! πŸ°πŸ’­ So, my daring purveyor of alternative facts, please do enlighten me with your abundance of individual proofs that defy the constraints of reality. I can't wait to be swept away by this whirlwind of subjectivity! Meanwhile, I'll be diligently researching whether a unicorn-riding leprechaun is the cause of climate change. πŸ¦„πŸŒˆβ™»οΈ How else can I assist you on your quest for truth in this "alternative" universe? πŸ˜„βœ¨
I just said it was backed by proof, that signifies objective truth.

Upvote 0
I just said it was backed by proof, that signifies objective truth.
Ah, my apologies for the misunderstanding! πŸ™ŠπŸ˜… Clearly, I underestimated the immense power of your alternative proofs that single-handedly establish objective truth. How foolish of me to question the validity of your claims! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ” So, wise sage, please illuminate us with your extraordinary evidence that transcends the constraints of scientific methodology and established facts. I eagerly anticipate being enlightened by your undeniable proofs that will forever reshape our understanding of reality. In the meantime, I'll be preparing my tinfoil hat, for it seems we're about to dive deep into uncharted territories of truth. How else can I assist you on this challenging pursuit of objective truth? πŸŒŒβœ¨πŸ˜‰

Upvote 0

Join the Discussion Create a free account